Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Shearing  (Read 26799 times)

SingingShearer

• Joined Mar 2010
  • South Yorkshire
    • Singing Shearer
Re: Shearing
« Reply #60 on: May 30, 2010, 04:41:19 pm »
Dixie,

Can you remind me how many I'm doing near you? I worked it out at around 53, is that right?

Had thought about putting it on but don't want to make it too full a day as I'm off again first thing next morning into Lincolnshire.

Thanks,
Philip :sheep:

dixie

• Joined Mar 2009
« Reply #61 on: May 30, 2010, 10:30:43 pm »
Hi, theres 18 to do here, then an 8 and a 4 2 miles away. Have tried to get others but no luck I'm afraid is that still ok??

SingingShearer

• Joined Mar 2010
  • South Yorkshire
    • Singing Shearer
« Reply #62 on: May 31, 2010, 10:29:57 pm »
Yes, that's fine.

If I hear of any more I can fit them in and if not it's a nice easy day, and they are rare at the moment!

Thanks for letting me know.

dixie

• Joined Mar 2009
« Reply #63 on: June 11, 2010, 04:15:25 pm »
Well my girls all have lovely haircuts thanks to Phillip! He did a fantastic job, they have been done beautifully thank you, and rolled, tied perfectly! I can highly recomend him to anyone and will definatley be in touch next time, thanks again and it was great to meet you all, hope the journey back was ok. :sheep:

SingingShearer

• Joined Mar 2010
  • South Yorkshire
    • Singing Shearer
« Reply #64 on: June 11, 2010, 06:40:38 pm »
Thanks Dixie!

Just got home, glad you are happy with the job. It was lovely to meet you.

Philip :sheep:

plt102

• Joined Jan 2011
« Reply #65 on: April 24, 2014, 08:08:20 am »
Hi there singing shearer! I was wondering when you might be planning to come to Oxfordshire this year and if you could come shear my 12 sheep?
Phillipa

SingingShearer

• Joined Mar 2010
  • South Yorkshire
    • Singing Shearer
« Reply #66 on: May 01, 2014, 08:55:09 am »
Have just replied to your email. Sorry for delay.

minibn

• Joined Jun 2012
« Reply #67 on: May 06, 2014, 12:56:26 pm »
Hi,

I have 6 shetlands that need sheering.  They have started to shed, so would probably need doing soonish.  I am in Gloucestershire about 15 mins from the M50. Could you give me a rough cost for them.

Kind Regards

Emily

Blackbird

• Joined Jul 2012
« Reply #68 on: May 06, 2014, 01:35:54 pm »
Hi there Philip, I'm not sure my email reached you as I've had a few problems. You sheared my flock of 7 sheep last May, near Towcester and I wondered if you were nearby at some point soonish to shear them again? Many thanks.
Where are we going - and why am I in this handcart?

Blinkers

• Joined Jan 2008
  • Carmarthenshire
  • Carmarthenshire/Pembrokeshire border
    • Glyn Elwyn - Faithmead Herd
    • Facebook
« Reply #69 on: May 06, 2014, 06:45:27 pm »
How's about Pembrokeshire/Carmarthenshire?   I've got about 30+ ( Greyface Dartmoor, Zwartbles, Gotlands, Ryelands and some crossbreds  ;D ) and some Greyface Dartmoor lambs to do  ;) .     
Did you ever stop to think, and forget to start again !!
www.glynelwyn.co.uk

SingingShearer

• Joined Mar 2010
  • South Yorkshire
    • Singing Shearer
« Reply #70 on: May 06, 2014, 09:24:10 pm »
Blackbird, I have pm'ed you.

Blinkers and minibn, I'm afraid I don't think I'm going to be able to help, sorry.

Jukes Mum

• Joined Apr 2014
  • North Yorkshire
« Reply #71 on: May 07, 2014, 11:40:28 am »
Hello
I don't suppose you have any dates booked in North Yorkshire yet do you. I only have 2 to shear so would not expect you to come just for me, but if you are in the area anyway...?
Don’t Monkey With Another Monkey’s Monkey

luckylady

• Joined Aug 2009
  • Yorkshire
« Reply #72 on: May 07, 2014, 03:24:19 pm »
Hello
I don't suppose you have any dates booked in North Yorkshire yet do you. I only have 2 to shear so would not expect you to come just for me, but if you are in the area anyway...?
Same here but just inside East Yorkshire.  Only 2 to shear.  Have PM'd you SS.  :fc:
Doing that swan thing - cool and calm on the surface but paddling like crazy beneath.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS