Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Can someone help?  (Read 1795 times)

waterbuffalofarmer

• Joined Apr 2014
  • Mid Wales
  • Owner of 61 Mediterranean water buffaloes
Can someone help?
« on: November 29, 2015, 08:49:50 pm »
I am going to need a fiesland or assaf tup for next year, there is a guy in monmouthshire  who milks them and produces sheeps milk. Kate humble visited him and did a blog about her experience there, sadly she didn't mention his full name or business, I have been searching up his name/business to see if i could email and ask him. Could anyone tell me his business name, so I could ask him if he would sell me a Tup lamb? I really don't fancy driving all the way to north or the middle of England for a Tup. Could someone please help me?
Thanks
the most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, loving concern.

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
Re: Can someone help?
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2015, 09:28:01 pm »
Why don't you contact Kate?

Tudful Tamworths

• Joined Aug 2009
    • Liz's website
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2015, 10:19:11 pm »
I know him - Joe. Lovely chap. He and his wife Emily and his dad make cheese and other products which they sell localliy. He does a lot of contract shearing, too. I'll think of the name of the farm in a minute.
www.lizshankland.com www.biggingerpigs.com
Author of the Haynes Pig Manual, Haynes Smallholding Manual, and the Haynes Sheep Manual. Three times winner of the Tamworth Champion of Champions. Teaching smallholding courses at Kate Humble's farm: www.humblebynature.com

Tudful Tamworths

• Joined Aug 2009
    • Liz's website
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2015, 10:21:30 pm »
Joe Ryder - Wye Valley Cheese.

www.lizshankland.com www.biggingerpigs.com
Author of the Haynes Pig Manual, Haynes Smallholding Manual, and the Haynes Sheep Manual. Three times winner of the Tamworth Champion of Champions. Teaching smallholding courses at Kate Humble's farm: www.humblebynature.com

waterbuffalofarmer

• Joined Apr 2014
  • Mid Wales
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2015, 10:44:58 pm »
Thanks so much tudful tamworths, I'll contact him. Thanks again for your help  :thumbsup:
the most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, loving concern.

hugh.stables

• Joined Jun 2015
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2015, 10:26:29 pm »
If you need a backup, I have a flock of purebred Frieslands lambing from April.  But you would have to cross the river Severn to Bristol!

hugh.stables[member=26678]mac[/member].com.

waterbuffalofarmer

• Joined Apr 2014
  • Mid Wales
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2015, 12:51:01 pm »
Its alright thanks am sorted now. Will bear it in mind for the future though and thank you for the offer I really appreciate it. :)

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS