Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: If only!  (Read 1651 times)

waterbuffalofarmer

• Joined Apr 2014
  • Mid Wales
  • Owner of 61 Mediterranean water buffaloes
If only!
« on: November 27, 2015, 06:55:40 pm »
Well here's me wondering if only! ::) If the TB situation was very little over here I would go up to scotland and buy some of these beauty's.
http://www.dunlouiseangus.com/
the most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, loving concern.

SallyintNorth

• Joined Feb 2011
  • Cornwall
  • Rarely short of an opinion but I mean well
    • Trelay Cohousing Community
Re: If only!
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2015, 07:40:00 pm »
Confused.  There's unlikely to be TB in beasts you bring down from Scotland. 
Don't listen to the money men - they know the price of everything and the value of nothing

Live in a cohousing community with small farm for our own use.  Dairy cows (rearing their own calves for beef), pigs, sheep for meat and fleece, ducks and hens for eggs, veg and fruit growing

waterbuffalofarmer

• Joined Apr 2014
  • Mid Wales
  • Owner of 61 Mediterranean water buffaloes
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2015, 08:25:31 pm »
I didn't mean in Scotland, here in Wales, would be a shame to buy them and then they catch TB, here in Wales i mean. If i ever move to Scotland or the north of England then I'll buy some, or when the TB situation goes down in Wales.
the most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, loving concern.

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2015, 07:12:03 am »
They're near us. They ar how I remember AA when I was young. :)

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS