Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Wine labels  (Read 3292 times)

princesslayer

• Joined Jan 2013
  • Tadley, Hants
Wine labels
« on: October 25, 2015, 09:36:12 pm »
Hi folks, not sure if this is the right place to post but thought you would all know.

Any good places/websites to get wine labels printed for our home made wine?

Thanks
Keeper of Jacob sheep, several hens, Michael the Cockerel and some small children.

Dans

• Joined Jun 2012
  • Spalding
    • Six Oaks
    • Facebook
Re: Wine labels
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2015, 02:49:39 pm »
I use sheets of stickers that are easy peel and print them on my home printer. Can send you the link if you like.

Dans
9 sheep, 24 chickens, 3 cats, a toddler and a baby on the way

www.sixoaks.co.uk

www.facebook.com/pg/sixoakssmallholding

www.goodlife.sixoaks.co.uk

princesslayer

• Joined Jan 2013
  • Tadley, Hants
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2015, 10:11:02 pm »
Thanks Dans, good idea, they look expensive online. Can you post the link here?
Keeper of Jacob sheep, several hens, Michael the Cockerel and some small children.

Dans

• Joined Jun 2012
  • Spalding
    • Six Oaks
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2015, 11:14:42 pm »
9 sheep, 24 chickens, 3 cats, a toddler and a baby on the way

www.sixoaks.co.uk

www.facebook.com/pg/sixoakssmallholding

www.goodlife.sixoaks.co.uk

cloddopper

• Joined Jun 2013
  • South Wales .Carmarthenshire. SA18
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2015, 12:01:30 am »
I designed & had my own labels laser powder printed by Office World before I got my own laser printers . They were made using one of the design with profiles website images and a a paint it package to insert the wording in arcs and blocks
I made the  sheets to fit A2 and put the information on a CD eac hseet had several different labels for the bottle body one for red  , one for white , for strawberry , plum  & elderberry .

Office world printed them on plain A2 heavy paper , I cut them up or should I say cut the ovals and bottle collars with scissors and used a water based glue similar to UHU  liquid in a stick to stick them to the bottles . It didn't come off unless the bottles got very damp but I did have several trial & error sessions before I found the right glue .

The bottle neck labels were  printed on A2 as well as a sheet of them  at a time , they only contained the year and our " Guyhirne Gold " name & logo
 To get the shape of the neck label I simply soaked a neck label off a bottle , dried it scanned it and went to work from there .
Strong belief , triggers the mind to find the way ... Dyslexia just makes it that bit more amusing & interesting

princesslayer

• Joined Jan 2013
  • Tadley, Hants
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2015, 08:00:41 am »
Thanks both, good ideas

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS