Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Lilies  (Read 1929 times)

Penninehillbilly

• Joined Sep 2011
  • West Yorks
Lilies
« on: August 29, 2015, 02:05:21 pm »
Anyone into their Lilies?

I have afew pots, sheep demolished some last year, in the moving round and protecting these survived but lost their labels,
If anyone wants to suggest names I would probably recognise them.

waterbuffalofarmer

• Joined Apr 2014
  • Mid Wales
  • Owner of 61 Mediterranean water buffaloes
Re: Lilies
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2015, 05:39:06 pm »
I love lillies, try T&M they have tons of varieties and they could probably tell you. Alternatively you could send in a pic to gardeners question time and they would answer that question. Are they easy to grow? How do you grow them? I love them but have never tried to grow them.
the most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, loving concern.

pgkevet

• Joined Jul 2011
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2015, 10:54:50 pm »
third pic down looks like stargazer...

Penninehillbilly

• Joined Sep 2011
  • West Yorks
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2015, 02:11:18 pm »
waterbuffalofarmer - These are all in large pots, I use tomato feed on them, they've done well this year. and the scent is fantastic, I've moved them to the front of the house where its more sheltered, so it doesn't get blown away before I get a chance of a whiff  :)

I don't remember buying Stargazer, but I'll have a look at some pics, thanks pg

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS