Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Propery wanted  (Read 1776 times)

nikks14

• Joined Aug 2015
Propery wanted
« on: August 27, 2015, 09:44:31 am »
Hi, We have decided to take the plunge and are looking for a smallholding or house with land in Lincolnshire. We have our own business that we run from home and want to combine that with my love of all things country and rural. If anyone knows of anything or is selling up to £285000 please get in touch, our house is sold we will be be able to move quitequickly with no mortgage.  Hopefully we will find somewhere soon and then I hope to be regular on here for help, tips and guidence.  thank you

devonlady

• Joined Aug 2014
Re: Propery wanted
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2015, 08:25:02 am »
Can't help with your search but hello!

Caroline1

• Joined Nov 2014
  • Cambridgeshire
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2015, 02:04:41 pm »
Good luck with your search. I just used rightmove to find mine and used the word acre in the search to make sure it brought up places with land. http://www.greenshifters.co.uk/ might also be worth looking at.

I have been a "smallholder" for nearly a year and can't imagine any other way of life now  :excited:
________
Caroline

nikks14

• Joined Aug 2015
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2015, 02:07:12 pm »
Thank you for your replies and welcomes, I am really excited at the thought already, just so much to take in, and so much to learn  :) Fingers crossed looking at suffolk and norfolk as well now.

Marches Farmer

• Joined Dec 2012
  • Herefordshire
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2015, 02:27:17 pm »
Can help if you steer clear of second homes for Londoners areas and within a half-hour drive of a city.  The Waveney Valley in Soffolk is little known but rather nice, in a flattish sort of way.

Caroline1

• Joined Nov 2014
  • Cambridgeshire
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2015, 06:19:46 pm »
Not having to consider commuting to work is definitely a bonus, I have a 50 min drive each way, soon to be a 90 min drive each way. Working from home definitely has more flexibility, I hope you find what you are looking for.  :fc:
________
Caroline

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS