Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Wwoofer looking for a farm for July !  (Read 1533 times)

Mariedtrs

• Joined May 2015
Wwoofer looking for a farm for July !
« on: May 27, 2015, 08:35:28 pm »
Hello everyone !

I am a 18-year-old French student living near Paris.
I am actually planning my holidays. I am looking for a farm in England i, the aim to learn the farmer work and to improve my english in the same time.
I will be in England from the 11th of July to the begining of August and I wanted to know if you could welcome me or if you knew some farms that could welcome me during this period!

Many thanks for your help !
Marie

fiestyredhead331

• Joined Sep 2012
  • NW Highlands
    • Facebook
Re: Wwoofer looking for a farm for July !
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2015, 11:29:31 am »
can anyone help this lady? She contacted me through FB but I am too far North  :fc:
keeper of goats, sheep, pigs, ducks, chickens, turkeys, dogs, cats, goldfish and children, just don't ask me which is the most work!

SallyintNorth

• Joined Feb 2011
  • Cornwall
  • Rarely short of an opinion but I mean well
    • Trelay Cohousing Community
Re: Wwoofer looking for a farm for July !
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2015, 05:28:11 pm »
If no-one on here comes up with anything, I'd recommend joining WWOOF UK and finding a registered host through them
Don't listen to the money men - they know the price of everything and the value of nothing

Live in a cohousing community with small farm for our own use.  Dairy cows (rearing their own calves for beef), pigs, sheep for meat and fleece, ducks and hens for eggs, veg and fruit growing

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS