Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Just got to brag about this!  (Read 7754 times)

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
Just got to brag about this! Confirmation from the Kennel Club
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2015, 12:15:30 pm »
Give me the guys address... i'll lift him by his bl**dy ears!  :furious: .
she is so lucky to have been bought by you Annie.  Congratulations to you and Belle for your success  :excited:
Joanne wanted to give her to me, but i wanted to be absolutely sure there was no way he could get her back so I bought her and registered her in my name.  He tried to get her transferred back into his name so his pups could be registered, and get a better price for them and pups they'd had.  There was NO WAY on this earth!!!!!
« Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 03:00:54 pm by doganjo »
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Jukes Mum

• Joined Apr 2014
  • North Yorkshire
Re: Just got to brag about this!
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2015, 12:23:39 pm »
Well done! She is lovely. And "good for you" doing what you did x 
Don’t Monkey With Another Monkey’s Monkey

sabrina

• Joined Nov 2008
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2015, 03:54:05 pm »
Thank goodness you did get her. Hate to think what would have happened had he kept her. One of those just out for money by the sound of it.

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • Facebook
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2015, 04:29:29 pm »
She also won the TAN Trophy 3 months after I got her (Natural Aptitude Test) from a visiting French Judge to our Club Weekend, who also gave her two 1st Excellents in the show the following day.
First photo is her on her bench at Crufts where she won Best Veteran Bitch 2 years ago, and the second is her pointing caged quail and winning the TAN in 2006
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Herdygirl

• Joined Sep 2011
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2015, 08:59:20 am »
she is so lucky to have been bought by you Annie.  Congratulations to you and Belle for your success  :excited:
Joanne wanted to give her to me, but i wanted to be absolutely sure there was no way he could get her back so I bought her and registered her in my name.  He tried to get her transferred back into his name so his pups could be registered, and get a better price for them and pups they'd had.  There was NO WAY on this earth!!!!!
How could he use your name to register pups he has not bred?
I am confused???

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • Facebook
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2015, 11:30:30 pm »
I am confused???
He wanted her transferred back into his name so they could be registered, didn't physically want her; but there was no guarantee he'd re-register her back to me.

Herdygirl

• Joined Sep 2011
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2015, 08:10:49 pm »
I am confused???
He wanted her transferred back into his name so they could be registered, didn't physically want her; but there was no guarantee he'd re-register her back to me.
I might be being a bit thick here, but are you saying that he would register any pups his bitches gave birth to as pups Belle had given birth to? Therefore using her name?

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • Facebook
« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2015, 09:46:52 pm »
No, he wanted me to transfer registration of Belle to his name even though I physically had her here.  He would then register the pups she had whelped, and he would then register her back to me - and you can believe that if you want  :innocent:

Once his pups were registered he could then breed from them and their progeny could be registered.

However, since I refused point blank, her first litter could not be registered nor could any of their ensuing pups.  But he didn't lose much - instead of getting £550 a pup for  registered ones, he sold unregistered pups for £350!!!

A few of their owners came to me to ask me to do as he asked so that they could show or Field trial their dogs.

Unregistered dogs cannot be shown and cannot be Field Trialled.  They can still be worked, or do obedience or agility competitions if they go on the Activity register, but their progeny can't then be put on the breed register. 
Does that make sense now?

Herdygirl

• Joined Sep 2011
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2015, 12:44:13 pm »
aaah get you now  :idea:   .  This guy seems to me to be an unscrupulous breeder who is quite happy to try and bend the rules to suit himself.  Maybe the almighty  KC should have been informed at the time, mind you they are happy for breeders to break the rules when it suits them .... the incident at Crufts this year springs to mind.

thanks for explaining Anne  :)

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • Facebook
« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2015, 04:11:21 pm »
KC couldn't have done anything - he wasn't a breeder till he found that Brittanys worked well with his Birds of prey. So they hads no jurisdiction - they still wouldn't, and until someone twigs that we really should have controlled and licensed breeding of all dogs whether purebred, cross bred or mongrels, even just for one off litters, nothing much will change.  Scoundrels will till get off with mating anything to anything regardless of health issue and getting their pocket money. :rant: :rant:

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • Facebook
Just got to brag about this! Official Confirmation
« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2015, 03:00:21 pm »
Belle's Challenge certificate arrived this morning. :excited:
« Last Edit: June 18, 2015, 06:59:47 pm by doganjo »

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • Facebook
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2015, 06:55:11 pm »
And the certificate just arrived - confirmation that she is a Show Champion  :trophy:  :relief:

I have copied it and printed out new Pedigrees for all her 9 children, to send to their owners. :thumbsup:  Thought they might like that.  :excited:
« Last Edit: June 18, 2015, 06:57:29 pm by doganjo »

devonlady

• Joined Aug 2014
« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2015, 08:09:44 am »
Well done Bella and well done Annie :trophy:

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS