Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: So much for spring  (Read 8623 times)

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
Re: So much for spring
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2015, 10:39:10 pm »
Sarah was amazed at your photo - such a difference from when we visited!  Katie wants to come back up and play with your two lovely boys!  :excited:
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Factotum

• Joined Jun 2012
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2015, 10:56:54 pm »
Our cows and their babies are indoors  - some of the babies are quite wee - wouldn't do to leave them outdoors with the lying snow and plumiting temps.

We've set them up with a bale of hay just outside the shed. The babies are running around in the shed, their mamas are going for a nibble and then returning to shed to make sure they're OK.

Steve's just been up to check on them and we can watch them on the IP cams - one inside the shed & one for the yard near the hay bale. Still waiting for 2 more calves - should be here soon...

Such a tense time - more for us then the moos - just waiting and hoping the last 2 arrive safely.

Fingers crossed for all those keepers waiting for their new arrivals.

Sue xx

waterbuffalofarmer

• Joined Apr 2014
  • Mid Wales
  • Owner of 61 Mediterranean water buffaloes
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2015, 09:14:56 am »
Aw poor you, I really hope the snow stops. Spring here is like summer and the last spotof rain was a few days ago, but before that not for about 2wks
the most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, loving concern.

harmony

• Joined Feb 2012
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2015, 12:18:51 pm »
Never cast a clout till May is out!

Castle Farm

• Joined Nov 2008
  • Hereford/Powys Border. near Hay-on-Wye
    • castlefarmeggs
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2015, 03:37:47 pm »
It's Gods way of telling you not to vote SNP.
Traditional Utility Breed Hatching Eggs sent next day delivery. Pure bred Llyen Sheep.
www.castlefarmeggs.co.uk  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Utility-Poultry-Keepers/231571570247281

Kimbo

• Joined Feb 2015
  • Anglezarke, Lancashire
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2015, 06:10:38 pm »
It's Gods way of telling you not to vote SNP.

:roflanim:
Is it time to retire yet?

waterbuffalofarmer

• Joined Apr 2014
  • Mid Wales
  • Owner of 61 Mediterranean water buffaloes
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2015, 05:17:48 pm »
listen to this it might cheer you up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYaPF5wZNEo
the most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, loving concern.

devonlady

• Joined Aug 2014
« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2015, 09:31:05 pm »
One of my favourite pieces!! I remember my younger son playing this, now my grandson plays it. Beautiful :) :)

devonlady

• Joined Aug 2014
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2015, 06:46:06 am »
Have just listened to the whole thing, still beautiful. Thank you WBF.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS