Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: help in fife info please  (Read 2178 times)

demonfarmer2630

• Joined May 2011
  • kennoway
  • soor plooms
help in fife info please
« on: April 26, 2015, 03:34:27 pm »
hello my friend has horses and a couple of sheep but is in need of pasture so her field can recover no more than a few months she is in fife and is looking for fields near kennoway leven cupar kirkaldy and any where in  between also within 30 miles of this she will consider further afield so please don't be afraid to ask ideally 5 acres will consider more or less   she is in need asap so please don't be afraid to msg me even if you want rent just let me know hope we hear from you soon and hope you are all enjoying the weather on this fine Sunday afternoon
« Last Edit: April 26, 2015, 05:08:54 pm by Dan »

Dogwalker

• Joined Nov 2011
Re: help in fife info please
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2015, 04:50:01 pm »
  just so people can read it

hello my friend has horses and a couple of sheep but is in need of pasture so her field can recover no more than a few months she is in fife and is looking for fields near kennoway leven cupar kirkaldy and any where in  between also within 30 miles of this she will consider further afield so please don't be afraid to ask ideally 5 acres will consider more or less   she is in need asap so please don't be afraid to msg me even if you want rent just let me know hope we hear from you soon and hope you are all enjoying the weather on this fine Sunday aft

Dan

• The Accidental Smallholder
  • Administrator
  • Joined Oct 2007
  • Carnoustie, Angus
    • The Accidental Smallholder
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2015, 05:09:17 pm »
Thanks DW, I've edited the OP to make it legible.  :thumbsup:

demonfarmer2630

• Joined May 2011
  • kennoway
  • soor plooms
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2015, 06:45:18 pm »
was a bit small thanks though

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS