Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: New Zealand White Does Morar  (Read 2635 times)

polaris

• Joined Mar 2014
New Zealand White Does Morar
« on: April 19, 2015, 01:40:24 pm »
I have three NZW does for sale in Morar. I can delivery anywhere between Mallaig and Glasgow on the Highland rail route for the cost of the ticket. All ready for new homes on the 27th.
I am asking £20 each or all three for £50. These are incredibly tame as they get handled daily by me and my young sister and would prefer homes that they will get equally pampered. Dad is very fluffy and the babies are definitely taking after him. Mum gave me 9 in her first litter, and 8 in this one, two staying here and the rest have gone to friends so only three babies left. These girls would make great pets and breeders.
They are used to living with hens, dogs, cats and are happy to be put out on a leash and left out on a pin to mow the lawn in big circles. I can supply harnesses for this free roaming for a few quid if required :) I really recommend it as it cuts down on moving the run and hard feed costs as well as mowing!!

Photos to follow, it's not wanting to work right now!

kelly58

• Joined Mar 2013
  • Highlands, Scotland
  • Home is were my animals are.
Re: New Zealand White Does Morar
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2015, 03:22:40 pm »
Excuse my ignorance  but what are they ?  :-\

paddy1200

• Joined Dec 2013
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2015, 08:47:52 pm »
Rabbits

Garmoran

• Joined Dec 2012
  • Lochaber, Highland
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2015, 01:38:51 pm »
Rabbits
The were advertised on Facebook as "3 New Zealand White girls for sale in Morar" - I expect this attracted the attention of Police Scotland's human trafficking team!

kelly58

• Joined Mar 2013
  • Highlands, Scotland
  • Home is were my animals are.
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2015, 02:36:43 pm »
 :roflanim: :roflanim:

Herdygirl

• Joined Sep 2011
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2015, 07:55:57 pm »
 :yum:  Rabbit pie

Womble

• Joined Mar 2009
  • Stirlingshire, Central Scotland
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2015, 08:28:15 pm »
I'm sorry, I keep seeing this thread go past and thinking it's announcing a Northern Scottish tour for Barry White's Antipodean brother!
"All fungi are edible. Some fungi are only edible once." -Terry Pratchett

polaris

• Joined Mar 2014
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2015, 02:22:21 am »
Lol, never thought of it that way!!  :roflanim:

Still for sale!

Ashbankbunnies

• Joined Apr 2015
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2015, 06:14:27 pm »
Hi I'm just starting out hoping to breed some NZW meat rabbits. I'm in Edinburgh and would like to buy your does and wondered if you had a buck to go with them? I could come over to Glasgow to collect them. Sarah

polaris

• Joined Mar 2014
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2015, 06:02:51 pm »
Hi I'm just starting out hoping to breed some NZW meat rabbits. I'm in Edinburgh and would like to buy your does and wondered if you had a buck to go with them? I could come over to Glasgow to collect them. Sarah

Sent you a wee pm! I've got three different unrelated litters ready again in a month if anyone wants to get in touch!
Pure standard Rex's coming available in two months!

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS