Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: mobile display  (Read 5339 times)

ladyK

• Joined Dec 2012
  • Conwy Valley
mobile display
« on: February 07, 2015, 09:59:02 am »
I suddenly seem to have issues with the way TAS displays on my mobile (iphone). I like to read the forum mostly on my mobile and have done so for ages with no issues - last Wednesday it suddenly became a jumble, each of the 'columns' in a thread displaying as 2letter width, jumbling up all the content. It went wrong from one minute to the other, I didn't change any settings.  ???

Has anything changed in the forum settings? Any settings I can try changing on my side to get back a readable display? Any helps or tips much appreciated!
"If one way is better than another, it is the way of nature." (Aristotle)

Victorian Farmer

Re: mobile display
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2015, 10:30:06 am »
A new flash player dawn loaded should help .or a nother browser

Louise Gaunt

• Joined May 2011
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2015, 01:31:39 pm »
I thought it was just me! The display is a bit off on my iPad mini. It works ok when in landscape position but not in portrait. On,y good side us the font size has increased, less trouble for my ageing eyesight!

Dan

• The Accidental Smallholder
  • Administrator
  • Joined Oct 2007
  • Carnoustie, Angus
    • The Accidental Smallholder
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2015, 02:02:30 pm »
Sorry, that was me. I'm working on a proper responsive version of the site and left one change in place. Will reverse it later once I'm back at a computer.

ladyK

• Joined Dec 2012
  • Conwy Valley
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2015, 08:45:30 pm »
I don't know if anything has been changed yet in the background, but I still have the same problem  :(
"If one way is better than another, it is the way of nature." (Aristotle)

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS