Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Chick drinkers/feed trays  (Read 16342 times)

Clarebelle

• Joined Jan 2013
  • Orkney
Re: Chick drinkers/feed trays
« Reply #45 on: May 26, 2015, 03:00:53 pm »
not yet, i'll send him another message today...

Sbom

• Joined Jul 2012
  • Staffordshire
« Reply #46 on: May 28, 2015, 09:48:31 am »
Anything??
It's been three months now since I sent payment.......

Clarebelle

• Joined Jan 2013
  • Orkney
« Reply #47 on: May 28, 2015, 01:07:45 pm »
Sorry, i meant to update you yesterday. I heard from Clansman, he said that the packages still hadnt been sent from his other warehouse because the courier kept rejecting them because mine was for Orkney but he didnt know about this. He said he is going to resend them. fingers crossed.  ::)

Womble

• Joined Mar 2009
  • Stirlingshire, Central Scotland
« Reply #48 on: May 28, 2015, 01:13:00 pm »
So it's YOUR fault then Clare?  ;D :P
"All fungi are edible. Some fungi are only edible once." -Terry Pratchett

Clarebelle

• Joined Jan 2013
  • Orkney
« Reply #49 on: May 28, 2015, 04:32:53 pm »
Yes!!  ;D

Bex

• Joined Aug 2014
  • Wales
« Reply #50 on: June 11, 2015, 02:13:50 pm »
I think this has officially gone beyond a joke now.

I hate to nag or complain but it's been nearly four months since I sent Clansman the money for postage. Okay, it was only £8.50 but I'm not in a position to throw any amount of money down the drain.

I don't bother pm-ing him anymore as I never get an answer.

He's not been on this site for months but he obviously is online as Clarebelle has got in touch with him on Facebook. So it seems he's avoiding this site in particular.

If Clansman has no intention of sending these feeders and drinkers out I would like my money back.

Next time you speak to him on facebook Clarebelle could you please ask him to log in here and sort this out.

:(
Little bugs have lesser bugs upon their backs to bite 'em. And lesser bugs have lesser bugs and so ad infinitum!

Clarebelle

• Joined Jan 2013
  • Orkney
« Reply #51 on: June 11, 2015, 02:40:54 pm »
Hi Bex, the orders were re packaged and sent on the 4th June. I'm assuming you haven't got yours yet? I don't have mine either but I expect mine to take a couple of days longer due to the location.

Sbom

• Joined Jul 2012
  • Staffordshire
« Reply #52 on: June 11, 2015, 03:02:45 pm »
Mine not come either   :-\

Fleecewife

• Joined May 2010
  • South Lanarkshire
    • ScotHebs
« Reply #53 on: June 11, 2015, 04:36:00 pm »
Having offered stuff free on TAS before, for postage only, I can say that I feel for clansman.  Packing up lots of parcels, working out who ordered what and getting them collected or taking them to a collection point, all to help other folk out, is time consuming and definitely intrusive into your life.
There are postage contributions I've never received, and even payment for sold items that I've never received in spite of repeated requests.  I've decided it's a mug's game, and I'm not doing it any more.

Have you checked whether your postage costs have been taken out of your account?  If not, stop the cheque and forget it.
"Let's not talk about what we can do, but do what we can"

There is NO planet B - what are YOU doing to save our home?

Do something today that your future self will thank you for - plant a tree

Love your soil - it's the lifeblood of your land.

Sbom

• Joined Jul 2012
  • Staffordshire
« Reply #54 on: June 11, 2015, 05:48:37 pm »
I paid him more than he asked for the postage as I appreciate the hassle involved, I also paid straight away by PayPal as I didn't want to mess him around......

I don't think we are in the wrong here as he made the offer and we took him up on it.

I haven't complained at all, merely asked if /when the items have been posted as it's been nearly four months.

If he didn't want to post them then why say he's happy to???

Still hoping they arrive but equally happy to have money back if he no longer wants to post, although it's a difficult one to sort out with someone who no longer appears to come on the site  :-\

Bex

• Joined Aug 2014
  • Wales
« Reply #55 on: June 11, 2015, 06:54:28 pm »
Yeah, the money came out months ago and I urged him to double and triple check that as I wasn't very confident with all the technical bits.

I hate to sound stroppy - I'm not a moaner and never want to fall out with anyone, but like Sbom said, it's hard to sort it out when Clansman hasn't been on the site or answered any PM's.

I really appreciate that he is giving them away for free and if he had said 'it'll be four months until I can get them to you' I would have said 'no problem, whenever you have the time'.

But now he seems to have disappeared completely, my very synical husband thinks I've been 'internet scammed' and I'm getting it in the ear for sending strangers money (of which we currently have very little).
Little bugs have lesser bugs upon their backs to bite 'em. And lesser bugs have lesser bugs and so ad infinitum!

Sbom

• Joined Jul 2012
  • Staffordshire
« Reply #56 on: June 13, 2015, 10:15:24 pm »
Anyone received any?

Clansman

• Joined Jul 2013
  • Ayrshire
« Reply #57 on: June 14, 2015, 03:48:07 pm »
Sorry folks, not been on recently.

I paid extra out my own pocket to send these to a couple of Highlands and Islands postcodes as I didn't realise it was going to be significantly more than what I had asked for.

The company I work for has a contact with UPS and although they have now collected them the parcels are at the local depot still as they apparently too large to transport under our contract conditions and will cost Even more to ship.

I think they best thing is if I just refund everyone their money.

If you haven't received a refund by tonight please let me know.

Apologies for messing everyone around, was just trying to help a bit.

If anyone would like to collect some of these from Ayrshire I have loads of them!

Bex and Clare I think you both paid me by bank transfer, can you send me the return details and I'll do it asap
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 01:01:15 pm by Clansman »

Bex

• Joined Aug 2014
  • Wales
« Reply #58 on: June 15, 2015, 01:50:49 pm »
Hey Clansman!  :wave:

Thanks for posting. Sorry to come across all stroppy before. I must have been in a mood. But, I'm a woman. I reserve the right to be irrationally stroppy 3 weeks out of every month!  :-J :eyelashes: :innocent:

If it's still all boxed up and ready to go at the couriers, I'll happily send you the extra postage money.

Don't stress yourself out though. If it's all too much hassel I'll hapily take the refund.

Let me know.

:hug:

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS