Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Feeding equiment - Yorks - national deliveey available  (Read 1624 times)

cuckoo

• Joined Jan 2011
Feeding equiment - Yorks - national deliveey available
« on: January 04, 2015, 10:51:47 pm »
Just today went to visit Mark at MTL Fabrications. Have bought some bucket holders and a hay rack for kidding and ordered a creep feeder for March and will also get some hook on troughs. Very helpful - made by himself - delivery available nationwide. Worth a look if looking for feeding equipment
http://www.fimber-texels.co.uk/mtl/

Anke

• Joined Dec 2009
  • St Boswells, Scottish Borders
Re: Feeding equiment - Yorks - national deliveey available
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2015, 09:38:21 pm »
Are you a mind-reader?  :-J. I have just been talking to the guy in our agri merchants about getting some more bucket rings as I couldn't remember the name/location of the place we ordered our from a few years ago... and there is appears on TAS! It's pure dead magic! Thank you. (and on facebook too - but I saw it on TAS first!)

cuckoo

• Joined Jan 2011
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2015, 03:00:22 pm »
Glad to help. I have never used bucket holders before but am really trying to minimise faecal contamination of feed buckets and water buckets - hence have bought some

Lesley Silvester

• Joined Sep 2011
  • Telford
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2015, 03:24:38 pm »
I've always used bucket holders as the buckets can get knocked over without. The only time they are not effective in preventing faecal contamination is at this time of year when the depth of the bedding means that the buckets are not above floor level.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS