Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Gutted and fuming  (Read 9811 times)

Treud na Mara

• Joined Mar 2014
  • East Clyh, Caithness
  • Living the dream in Caithness
Re: Gutted and fuming
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2015, 11:31:02 pm »
Well done for being able to handle the situation in such a measured and reasonable fashion.  Your effort has clearly been rewarded with what seems like an acceptable settlement. And hopefully the shooters are well warned and will behave responsibly in the future. Not many could have achieved such a result.  :bouquet:
With 1 Angora and now 6 pygmy goats, Jacob & Icelandic sheep, chooks, a cat and my very own Duracell bunny aka BH !

gillsta

• Joined Apr 2011
  • Methlick Aberdeenshire
  • Gillsta
    • Facebook
« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2015, 08:27:41 am »
How awful. I just cant believe how irresponsible and stupid people can be.
Showing and breeding Pygmy Goats
Always room for another goat as he will never notice

devonlady

• Joined Aug 2014
« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2015, 10:02:43 am »
As a girl I was riding past the Lyle's (of Tate and Lyle's) estate when "Pewegwine" the chinless wonder shot through the hedge into the road, missed me but my pony bolted. My Dad had something to say, I can tell you!! I received an apology and a box of chocolates and that gormless little swine leaned his lesson.
I'm never sure whether it's ignorance or arrogance that makes people do these things. If ignorance it can, maybe, be forgiven as long as they learn from it, if arrogance? well we all know the saying "You can't educate pork!!"

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS