Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Pest controller Greater Manchester.  (Read 7528 times)

dentman

• Joined Dec 2014
Pest controller Greater Manchester.
« on: December 30, 2014, 02:47:42 pm »
Hello and thank you for viewing my post, now please let me introduce myself. My name is Simon and I'm 45, married and have a wonderful young daughter. I have successfully run my own business for the past 10 years and I have been shooting for approx 8 yrs.
What I am offering is totally FREE of charge to you. So if you have a pest problem with rats, rabbits, pigeons, magpies, squirrels and any other vermin on the governments vermin list, i can probably help. I am more than happy to work around your home, smallholding or farm buildings, If you've seen one or two rats around your land its guaranteed there will be a lot more and poisons aren't always the safest option!!. I live in Greater Manchester and I'm happy to travel 30ish miles, i hold an insurance policy with the BASC which offers £2,000,000 public liability cover.
I shoot a modern air-rifle (not the old break barrel type) which has its own built in air tank along with a silencer which makes it almost whisper quiet. I have my own night vision equipment so with your permission I can hunt and observe rats when they are the most active, I do not use the old traditional methods of lamping nor do i use dogs, so once I identify the rats runs I can ambush them there. I will pick up anything that I shoot where possible and can either leave for you to see how successful I am or can just remove. I am very quiet, discreet and very respectful of the fact that i am on someone elses property/back garden and your land would be treated as i would my own.
So if you think I can be of help to you in the first instance reply to this or personally message me I will then give you my mobile.
I am more than happy to come to see you face to face to discuss any issues you may have, and will bring along my equipment for you to view.
Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you.
Regards
Simon
« Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 11:39:20 am by dentman »

Mammyshaz

• Joined Feb 2012
  • Durham
Re: Pest controller Greater Manchester.
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2015, 02:32:02 am »
Hello and welcome  :wave:
WOW night vision lens!   :o Looked for OH as Xmas gift but sooooo expensive! He will have to do with higher vision scope even though cat is winning him 2:1 with regards to rat population destruction  ;D

Good luck with your destruction. The more people who understand  the accuracy and instant kill of a rifle the better. 

devonlady

• Joined Aug 2014
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2015, 09:14:02 am »
Hello from Devon :wave: My Christmas present to myself (and a very serious 9 year old grandson) is to be a rifle just like yours!

dentman

• Joined Dec 2014
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2015, 09:25:01 am »
Hello and welcome  :wave:
WOW night vision lens!   :o Looked for OH as Xmas gift but sooooo expensive! He will have to do with higher vision scope even though cat is winning him 2:1 with regards to rat population destruction  ;D

Good luck with your destruction. The more people who understand  the accuracy and instant kill of a rifle the better.

Hello Mammyshaz and thanks for the welcome, If you are interested in night vision then take a look at this Facebook forum https://www.facebook.com/groups/nvuk.nightvisionuk/  they specialize in Kits that attach to your existing scope, and you can buy a very good Ratting set up for around £175 they work brilliantly and i can guarantee your hubby would soon be way ahead of the cat!! Hope this helps.
Simon

dentman

• Joined Dec 2014
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2015, 09:28:02 am »
Hello from Devon :wave: My Christmas present to myself (and a very serious 9 year old grandson) is to be a rifle just like yours!

Hi there Devonlady, If you need help or advice with any aspect of your new purchase please don't hesitate to ask.
Regards
Simon

devonlady

• Joined Aug 2014
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2015, 06:31:16 pm »
Thank you, will have lots of questions ;D

Mammyshaz

• Joined Feb 2012
  • Durham
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2015, 07:32:07 pm »

Hello Mammyshaz and thanks for the welcome, If you are interested in night vision then take a look at this Facebook forum https://www.facebook.com/groups/nvuk.nightvisionuk/  they specialize in Kits that attach to your existing scope, and you can buy a very good Ratting set up for around £175 they work brilliantly and i can guarantee your hubby would soon be way ahead of the cat!! Hope this helps.
Simon

Thanks for the link. OH is now a member so I can see a night scope kit arriving early this year  ;D

Sbom

• Joined Jul 2012
  • Staffordshire
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2015, 09:59:21 am »
I had a night vision thingy for Christmas and it's fab!  Left out feed for the rats in various places and got loads. Have had a night or two off it but will be back out tonight for a few more....it's addictive

VEG

• Joined Jan 2014
  • Maesteg South Wales
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2015, 09:06:46 pm »
I had a night vision thingy for Christmas and it's fab!  Left out feed for the rats in various places and got loads. Have had a night or two off it but will be back out tonight for a few more....it's addictive

What one did you go for any chance of some pics of the kit?

Sbom

• Joined Jul 2012
  • Staffordshire
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2015, 11:30:55 am »
It's one hubby got from eBayfor me, a guy has made a few to see how they sold. It's a camera that fits over your sights with a small sat nav type screen to look at and an ultra violet light that clips on to.

It's brilliant and because the camera is over the sights the sight cross in on the screen so you can hold the gun however you like and line it up on the screen, amazing it is.

Will try and get a picture up.

Sbom

• Joined Jul 2012
  • Staffordshire
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2015, 11:38:36 am »

VEG

• Joined Jan 2014
  • Maesteg South Wales
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2015, 08:01:51 pm »
Love it is it from NVUK?

Sbom

• Joined Jul 2012
  • Staffordshire
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2015, 08:03:36 pm »
Don't think so?  From a guy at Talke Pitts near Stoke.....

dentman

• Joined Dec 2014
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2015, 06:31:36 pm »
Just a reminder Guys this is a free, fully insured service that covers the north west. Any questions please feel free to ask.
Thanks

Kimbo

• Joined Feb 2015
  • Anglezarke, Lancashire
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2015, 06:57:42 pm »
Yes please!!!
Im in Lancashire...Anglezarke near Chorley. Only just outside Grtr MCR.
As long as you don't shoot my dogs, cats, horses or hens you are welcome here!
get in touch please if Im in your area
Kimbo
Is it time to retire yet?

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS