Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Painting again!  (Read 2075 times)

waterbuffalofarmer

• Joined Apr 2014
  • Mid Wales
  • Owner of 61 Mediterranean water buffaloes
Painting again!
« on: December 18, 2014, 01:56:40 pm »
Ah well now that summer has gone and the cold days have set in I have started to paint the house, it'll give me something to do over the christmas period! :)
the most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, loving concern.

Fleecewife

• Joined May 2010
  • South Lanarkshire
    • ScotHebs
Re: Painting again!
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2014, 03:49:55 pm »
Snap - I love the smell of fresh paint  ;D
"Let's not talk about what we can do, but do what we can"

There is NO planet B - what are YOU doing to save our home?

Do something today that your future self will thank you for - plant a tree

Love your soil - it's the lifeblood of your land.

Lesley Silvester

• Joined Sep 2011
  • Telford
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2014, 09:09:04 pm »
We're away visiing our daughter and grandchildren for a few days. The decorators are getting in while we are away. I'd far rather it happened while I don't have to put up with the mess.  ;D

waterbuffalofarmer

• Joined Apr 2014
  • Mid Wales
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2014, 10:05:40 pm »
always the best option, but I like to decorate. :D
the most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, loving concern.

cloddopper

• Joined Jun 2013
  • South Wales .Carmarthenshire. SA18
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2014, 09:39:18 am »
Mmmmmm   ..... Mid Wales you say ?   That could be interesting knowledge for the future perhaps.
Strong belief , triggers the mind to find the way ... Dyslexia just makes it that bit more amusing & interesting

waterbuffalofarmer

• Joined Apr 2014
  • Mid Wales
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2014, 09:59:18 am »
I'm not a professional at painting, in fact am not very good at all but I just like to do it.

Lesley Silvester

• Joined Sep 2011
  • Telford
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2014, 07:51:22 pm »
TBH it's not my favourite thing but I always have done it until the last nearly 3 years when I became disabled.

sokel

• Joined Jun 2012
  • S W northumberland
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2014, 01:58:26 am »
I don't mind decorating and find it quite satisfying when you finish a room and get the furniture back in. 
WE have done 8 rooms over the last few months . Still have the stairs and landing to do
Graham

waterbuffalofarmer

• Joined Apr 2014
  • Mid Wales
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2014, 12:20:20 pm »
I don't mind decorating and find it quite satisfying when you finish a room and get the furniture back in. 
WE have done 8 rooms over the last few months . Still have the stairs and landing to do
Congrats! Am planning on decorating the kitchen first then work backwards. :)

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS