Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: All to go: sheep, chickens, ducks, some other bits as well- Devon -offers mostly  (Read 2260 times)

funkyfish

• Joined Nov 2011
  • Devon
 Sad sale of all stock but down sizing animals due to my health.

Below is an essay of what I have.

£100 for all sheep if go together otherwise a token amount per sheep.

2x Shetland cross something else primitive type  ewes, approx 3 yrs old, one has scurs,have lambed last year with no problems. roo (one has a lovely soft crimped fleece) Bucket trained but shy (need good fencing...)
2x 3 yrs huge (overweight....) commercial whethers- 1 is a rig but not rammy and runs with girls no problem silly tame were bottle fed lambs.
2x this years lambs (whethers) -the above girls x Balwen look more Shetlandish. Bucket trained small scur type horns
1x Shetlandish mix whether, last years lamb, bucket trained and roos. small scur type horns.

All would be good to run with horses etc as used to them and dogs. or ready to send off.

All chickens free form IB and mucoplasma as run closed flock.
Mixed breed chickens- Indian game cross x4- 2yrs old, Blue egg layers x3 2yrs old.

handsome Ixworth boy 2yrs a real sweet heart and true gent, he is huge and way to good for the freezer. Also some boys for the pot or keep as good tempered 2x 8 months one is tx and one IG cross. 2x 4 months one both Cream leg bar cross one is cucu one white.

3x Indian runner boys, two apricot and white one lavender but has a wry neck. Lovely lovely boys very firndly ideal keep the slugs down

Chickens- girls £5 ono, boys small donation to charity.

I will also have a big load of chicken electric fencing- fair condition (have had to occasionally cut lambs out of it.) needs untangling- at least 4-7x 50m nets and a couple 25m. May also have hen houses which need tlc and some small metal runs that I add together to make bigger runs. once hens go or can go with them

Sheep are Collection only, poultry can meet somewhere or deliver if local to Honiton/Exeter/Exmouth. Happy to txt pics on request.

nr Honiton , Devon. PM me if interested or questions.

« Last Edit: December 09, 2014, 08:36:11 am by funkyfish »
Old and rare breed Ducks, chickens, geese, sheep, guinea pigs, 3 dogs, 3 cats, husband and chicks brooding in the tv cabinate!

funkyfish

• Joined Nov 2011
  • Devon
Updated
Old and rare breed Ducks, chickens, geese, sheep, guinea pigs, 3 dogs, 3 cats, husband and chicks brooding in the tv cabinate!

Womble

• Joined Mar 2009
  • Stirlingshire, Central Scotland
Hi Funkyfish, How much would you want for one of the 50m poultry nets and perhaps one 25m?  I could arrange a courier to come and collect, if you could package and tell me the dimensions and weight?

Cheers,

Womble.
"All fungi are edible. Some fungi are only edible once." -Terry Pratchett

funkyfish

• Joined Nov 2011
  • Devon
Hi! Sorry just seen your reply!

Make me an offer, I have one of each (I think.. defo 2x 25m) still put up but they all have a few holes etc that will need fixing where I've had to cut out some very naughty lambs who seem to like jumping fences to get their heads stuck in it.. I defo have a 50m still up in reasonable condition whickhI can sell as soon as the sheep go as its belt and braces to protect my apple trees.

I have a big pile of tangled nets- about three I think that need to go if anyone wants them.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS