Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Pet hate people not turning up !  (Read 2747 times)

Dundonald hens

• Joined Aug 2010
Pet hate people not turning up !
« on: November 19, 2014, 05:25:34 pm »
My wife waited in for hours the other day waiting on someone from here to turn up and they didnt show not even the manners to answer text,phone or emails !! Shame on you !!

YoungRasher

• Joined Aug 2012
  • DERBYSHIRE
Re: Pet hate people not turning up !
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2014, 06:21:38 pm »
Sorry you were messed around. This sort of thing happens a lot on the landrover forum I'm on. The best thing you can do is name and shame. that way no one else will get messed around and it will make people think twice before messing people around.

stufe35

• Joined Jan 2013
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2014, 06:36:41 pm »
Yes youngrasher but you have to realise people with landrovers products break down much more than most...so at least the people on your forum have an excuse for being late :excited:
« Last Edit: November 19, 2014, 07:03:31 pm by stufe35 »

Dundonald hens

• Joined Aug 2010
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2014, 09:22:44 pm »
Understandable with the old landrovers lol
The best part is he runs a buisness ! and told me once its in his diary thats it he will be there !
But you never know maybe somethings happened and he cant make contact

Q

• Joined Apr 2013
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2014, 07:17:07 am »
My pet hate too but I would always give the benefit of doubt just in case there was good reason to miss the meeting - especially as there was no answer to phone texts etc.  I had one a couple of days ago where they 'forgot' but when they did come they were the nicest people.
If you cant beat 'em then at least bugger 'em about a bit.

shygirl

• Joined May 2013
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2014, 08:09:50 am »
wev been on the other side of this, with not being able to find the farm, no mobile reception and a 5hr round trip. rather stressful but we did meet up a week later.
sometimes directions are very lax and not everyone has sat-nav or smart phones.
hopefully it will sort itself out.

Dundonald hens

• Joined Aug 2010
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2014, 05:49:00 pm »
I give everyone the benifit of the I have phone reception in our village and a phone box.
There may be a perfectly good reason for them not answering.

Dundonald hens

• Joined Aug 2010
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2014, 08:07:05 am »
People do make me laugh Verdifish was the member who didnt turn up when my wife waited in for him all afternoon and didnt reply to email,pm on here, post on here , text message and phone call yet they are managing to comment on posts I wouldnt be hanging about wasting time waiting on them turning up .

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS