Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Good home wanted for ewe and wether - shropshire  (Read 2181 times)

sam39

• Joined May 2014
Good home wanted for ewe and wether - shropshire
« on: November 18, 2014, 06:19:03 pm »
Due to a change of circumstances I am very reluctantly needing to rehome my 2 lambs. Born Feb they were hand reared by a friend before coming to us as pets/mowers. They are a heinz/commercial pair and therefore nothing outstanding to look at but they have great personalities.
Doris is the vocal of the two and loves nothing better than lying next to you with her head on your lap chewing the cud, having a nice stroke. Larry (wether) is a chunky, chilled out boy who loves a good bum scratch. They always come running when they see you, follow you everywhere and with food they walk better than a dog at heel!
The practical side of me decided yesterday they would go on holiday (the type where they end up in the freezer) but I'm rapidly backpedalling today as they are just too nice!
If anyone could offer these woolly mowers a nice home I'd be greatly appreciated. I'm in between Oswestry and Shrewsbury and they would need to be collected as I don't have a trailer.
I know they can't compete in the looks department with the pedigrees or rare breeds but they're a lovely twosome.
PM me if you want any more info. Sorry for lengthy message but Ive loved having them and want to find them a good home  :fc:

Thanks, Sam

kate7590

• Joined Jun 2014
  • Powys
Re: Good home wanted for ewe and wether - shropshire
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2014, 04:43:39 pm »
Hi, Just putting the feelers out to see if your 2 have found a home yet?
If not could you tell me how old they are please?
Living the 'Good Life' in our little Chapel in the rural welsh countryside.
Proud owner of 3 Border Collies, Giant Rabbits, Guinea Pigs, Chickens, Runner Ducks, 3 'pet sheep' &  Jacob Sheep.
Loving life :)

sam39

• Joined May 2014
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2014, 06:45:25 pm »
Hi there, Larry and Doris are still with me but continuing to want a nice new home for them. They were both born Feb this year so about 10 months old.
Thanks Sam

kate7590

• Joined Jun 2014
  • Powys
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2014, 07:21:10 pm »
Hi Sam, have PM'd you :)
Living the 'Good Life' in our little Chapel in the rural welsh countryside.
Proud owner of 3 Border Collies, Giant Rabbits, Guinea Pigs, Chickens, Runner Ducks, 3 'pet sheep' &  Jacob Sheep.
Loving life :)

sam39

• Joined May 2014
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2014, 08:44:10 pm »
Hi, have pm'd you back  :sheep:

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS