Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Crofting Federation?......not impressed!  (Read 7013 times)

fiestyredhead331

• Joined Sep 2012
  • NW Highlands
    • Facebook
Re: Crofting Federation?......not impressed!
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2014, 01:50:56 am »
As you are aware Patrick, when we have an issue we deal with you directly as we did with regard to Landward/Euan MacIlwarith, who at no time mentioned that the SCP mark had already been covered by their team, or his wife who was sitting next to him who I believe is to do with the production of Landward?.... ???
I would still have thought that the possible inclusion of our small crofting business and as members of the SCF would have warranted a better or certainly more personal response than directing them to a website for information they require? Even if there had been previous coverage along those lines, surely an update on crofting or the 'success' of the SCP mark would not have been a bad thing?
I don't know the actual costs involved in having a pitch at the Black Isle Show but I do know that its hard to promote things when you're not visible to the public, surely the drive for new members outweighs or negates some of the costs involved? It was our visit to the stand last year that prompted our decision to join.
keeper of goats, sheep, pigs, ducks, chickens, turkeys, dogs, cats, goldfish and children, just don't ask me which is the most work!

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS