Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Hello everyone  (Read 2927 times)

Skyfall

• Joined Jul 2014
  • Doncaster in Yorkshire
Hello everyone
« on: July 30, 2014, 11:02:41 am »
Hello everyone been on a few days now only just getting chance to say hi though, well my names Lou I'm 30 and I'm based in the north of Doncaster, I'm one of those horsey folk lol I have show ponies and an ex racer. I have come away from the livery yards after finding my own patch of heaven (hell ATM as covered in thistles and ragwort). I have been reader hint for a while and have been to see some lovely people with Lincoln longwools and we're are acquiring 5 to make our very own little flock for wool production as a keen knitter and currently learning to spin I cannot wait to do the whole process. I am a mum to 5 and all the children love all the outdoor activities, agriculture, livestock etc even tho we don't have our own farm as such were all farmers in heart lol anyhows that's me

Lesley Silvester

• Joined Sep 2011
  • Telford
Re: Hello everyone
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2014, 04:59:54 pm »
 :wave: and welcome from  :sunshine: Shropshire, where I keep goats, and grow fruit and veg. I am a spinner too and there are several of us on here. Visit the Crafts section and see.

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2014, 05:07:31 pm »
Hello and welcome from  :sunshine: Carnoustie  :wave:

mowhaugh

• Joined Jul 2013
  • Scottish Borders
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2014, 08:38:16 pm »
Hello from the Scottish Borders  :wave:

Treud na Mara

• Joined Mar 2014
  • East Clyh, Caithness
  • Living the dream in Caithness
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2014, 08:39:42 pm »
 :wave: welcome - some of my best neighbours are horsey - where would we be without the manure for our veg eh ? :-J
With 1 Angora and now 6 pygmy goats, Jacob & Icelandic sheep, chooks, a cat and my very own Duracell bunny aka BH !

Skyfall

• Joined Jul 2014
  • Doncaster in Yorkshire
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2014, 04:45:59 pm »
Thanks everyone will defo check out the crafts patch, and yes with manure my dad collects ours weekly for his allotment x

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS