Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: WANTED SOW OR GUILT  (Read 1144 times)

Browntea

• Joined Sep 2010
  • North Yorkshire
WANTED SOW OR GUILT
« on: July 26, 2014, 07:38:23 pm »
Hi folks, after having to put to sleep our petal, we are now looking for a sow or guilt to keep blossom company, blossom is a 3 yr old pedigree Berkshire, just one litter she has had, we don't breed for any financial Benifits, it's a small hobby, that eats away way savings! If anyone can help please reply here or call 07837620853,We are based in North Yorkshire and can travel within reason. Thank you

cuckoo

• Joined Jan 2011
Re: WANTED SOW OR GUILT
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2014, 06:15:43 pm »
Try Arlene at Harswell - East Yorkshire - she breeds OSBs and will probably have something.  She is "Arl" on here
PM me if you want her mobile number

landroverroy

• Joined Oct 2010
Re: WANTED SOW OR GILT
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2014, 09:55:57 am »
Hi Browntea - sorry to hear about Petal.
I have a pig that might suit you. She is a 2 year old miniature pig called Kate who is imminently expecting her second litter. She is the size of a grossly obese labrador and black with prick ears.I'm not sure of the exact breeding but understand Berkshires were involved somewhere along the way.
I've tried posting a pic but the system won't let me but I can email you one if interested. She's quiet and likes having her back scratched, and I'm wanting £80 for her.
We live just south of Selby.

Rules are made:
  for the guidance of wise men
  and the obedience of fools.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS