Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Testers wanted for new pig record keeping system  (Read 1692 times)

perfectpedigree

• Joined Jun 2014
Testers wanted for new pig record keeping system
« on: June 26, 2014, 06:22:36 pm »
Good evening,

I am looking for testers for a new pig record keeping system aimed at the rare breed / hobby pig keeper. The first 25 users will receive a 6 month free trial account that will give you access to all the available features. All I ask is you try and break it,suggest improvements and provide general feedback on your experience. For more information please go to http://pigmanagement.thislittlepigcompany.co.uk/

Thanks,

Mark.

mowhaugh

• Joined Jul 2013
  • Scottish Borders
    • Facebook
Re: Testers wanted for new pig record keeping system
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2014, 11:57:12 am »
I would be interested in this, but at the moment we only have 2 sows (and 8 piglets), is that enough to be of any use to you?

Louise

perfectpedigree

• Joined Jun 2014
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2014, 11:31:56 am »
Hi Louise,

Sorry for such a late reply!!

Yes that's enough for me. I'm looking for a wide range of users and herd size.

Thanks for taking and interest :)

Mark.

perfectpedigree

• Joined Jun 2014
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2014, 11:38:17 am »
Thanks to everyone who has signed up as tester. The uptake has been very promising!.

I still have a number of slots free. So if you would like to contribute to a new pig record / management system please sign up here pigmanagement.thislittlepigcompany.co.uk/free-trial for a free 6 month account.

Thanks,

Mark.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS