Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: The latest Trend  (Read 6671 times)

Roxy

• Joined May 2009
  • Peak District
    • festivalcarriages.co.uk
Re: The latest Trend
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2009, 10:12:01 pm »
Ruth, you are more than welcome to one of my kittens - no pressure, but if you decide to have one I would be so pleased. Just want them to go to nice homes.  Photo thingy not working, so will take  some pics and pop in the post to you.  Got one enormous fluffy white one, with black stripy tail and black mark  on head, its sibling, who is about half the size,  but black and white.  And also a tiny terror who I have fallen in love with as I have got that one in the house.  Thats white, with black tail and  black mark on head, and a couple of spots of black on body, but from a different, later litter than the other two.

Although farm cats, they are all friendly and used to me picking them up, and litter trained. 

little blue

• Joined Jun 2009
  • Derbyshire
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2009, 04:08:00 pm »
Sound lovely, we just have to think carefully because of Sheba, she is not a cat-lover!
I will consult the O/H again....
Little Blue

Roxy

• Joined May 2009
  • Peak District
    • festivalcarriages.co.uk
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2009, 10:25:10 pm »
Our Ted is not a cat lover either ......but even the little cats have got the measure of him, and the other dogs!!!

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS