Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Kortlang Khaki Campbell - high laying duck strain  (Read 3044 times)

darkbrowneggs

• Joined Aug 2010
    • The World is My Lobster
Kortlang Khaki Campbell - high laying duck strain
« on: April 13, 2014, 11:02:35 am »
A friend of mine has managed to source some of the excellent Kortlang Khaki Campbell ducks - I tried for years without success having heard so many good reports of them. 

She is just starting a new petting farm type enterprise in the West Midlands  Pask Farm Poultry opening at Easter and will have some of these ducklings for sale £8 each day old as hatched plus £1 per week of life

They have 30 other breeds of poultry as well.  It would have been the Kortland Khakis that would have got me  going there  :eyelashes: :eyelashes: :eyelashes:

Pasq Farm Crossways Lane DY 13 9SU  tel 07793 529712 - Not far from the Mitre Oak on the A449 Ombersly Hartlebury Stouport area

Hope its ok to post this here and will put on market place.  Any probs will the mods please let me know
To follow my travel journal see http://www.theworldismylobster.org.uk

For lots of info about Marans and how to breed and look after them see www.darkbrowneggs.info

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS