Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Icon  (Read 2480 times)

Bert

• Joined Jan 2012
  • Isle of Mull
Icon
« on: January 18, 2014, 08:47:04 am »
Ok I think it's probably me being stupid. When I'm using my iPad ( witch is all the time) Can some explain how I use the icons that appear  when you click [more]?
 I click [more] a new page opens with lots of icon. I tap the icon I want nothing happens, I tap & hold the icon I want and I get a choice of things to do:
Save image
Open image
Open image in new tab
Search google for this image
At this point I get scared close everything and walk away. Help please  :dunce: .

cloddopper

• Joined Jun 2013
  • South Wales .Carmarthenshire. SA18
Re: Icon
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2014, 08:19:39 pm »
Is there an iPad guide for dummies available .. or " The dummies guide for iPads from Amazon etc.

These " Dummy guide books " are usually very useful ,I have one for windows 8 , one for eXcel & one for preserving food stuffs.
Strong belief , triggers the mind to find the way ... Dyslexia just makes it that bit more amusing & interesting

ballingall

• Joined Sep 2008
  • Avonbridge, Falkirk
Re: Icon
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2014, 08:35:10 pm »
 :sofa:

Just tried it out on my iPad. Click on more, then click on whichever icon you want. It looks like nothing has happened, I agree, and you have no idea if your selection has worked. Then click the option that says "close window" and it brings you back to the page with your post, and hopefully the icon will be in the post.

Beth

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS