Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: BBC Documentary  (Read 2967 times)

Landmark Films

• Joined Jan 2014
BBC Documentary
« on: January 08, 2014, 03:48:15 pm »
N/A
« Last Edit: February 26, 2015, 12:11:04 pm by Landmark Films »

Yeoman

• Joined Oct 2010
  • South Northamptonshire
Re: BBC Documentary
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2014, 03:53:07 pm »
Suffice to say: if my dog pooed in my neighbours garden as often as his cat poos in my (FOOD) vegetable patch - I think he would have something to say!

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2014, 05:15:34 pm »
I love my cats - the only problem I have is that Dan won't let me get any more. Oh, and Felix sleeping on top of me. That's a problem, bless him. :cat:

SallyintNorth

• Joined Feb 2011
  • Cornwall
  • Rarely short of an opinion but I mean well
    • Trelay Cohousing Community
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2014, 07:40:40 am »
My cat problem is that due to our road, and the speed the traffic zoom along it, I daren't have another! 

We've a very timid semi-feral farm cat, for which I am truly grateful - because of said road I wouldn't bring a cat to live here, so I am very glad Pud has taken up residence with us; she does a grand job and we very rarely see her.  If the weather's really bad she'll take a little cat food if I put some out for her, but other than that she needs nothing from us.
Don't listen to the money men - they know the price of everything and the value of nothing

Live in a cohousing community with small farm for our own use.  Dairy cows (rearing their own calves for beef), pigs, sheep for meat and fleece, ducks and hens for eggs, veg and fruit growing

lachlanandmarcus

• Joined Aug 2010
  • Aberdeenshire
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2014, 08:52:43 am »
We have feral farm cats (neutered ones) and they are only a benefit. We Have sheep but no issues with toxo. As a result of the cats we have a lot fewer mice and rats about.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS