Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Coffee and Tea break  (Read 10082 times)

sandy

Coffee and Tea break
« on: August 24, 2009, 04:10:43 pm »
Been busy again today and going to do some work for a change tonight, but, we can have a short session at coffee break, 11.00am and one for tea break, 3.00pm ;) ;) We can only then talk about mundane stuff, wether and what to cook for tea ( a subject many people need help with) and what to see on TV etc.....still dry after going to the Happy Hour on Saturday night, must have slept with my mouth open and sucked all the cobwebs and dust in :D. I always, well most days, stop for a coffee at 11.00, then in the after noon for tea, why not join me for some sober, serious stuff ;D ;D ;D ;D

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
Re: Coffee and Tea break
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2009, 04:54:20 pm »
Dash it, I'm too late. Door closed. Ah well, maybe go to the Happy Hour at ( if home in time! ;D ;D ;D
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

sandy

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2009, 11:01:17 am »
Got my coffee and trying to look for gifts for my 10 year old granddaughter, she wants an electric toothbrush but I wanted to send something more girlie as well, does anyone know of good sites, I have tries Boots, Tesco, Argos etc but want something a bit between teenager and child and it seems hard...suggestions please...just been watching "escape to the country" I love house programmes, always loved interiors and always will.

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2009, 11:31:41 am »
What a child! Wants an electric toothbrush.

When my friend's wee girl did her CHraitmas list for Santa about three years ago - she'd be about six - she asked for some vests and a wastepaper bin for her bedroom.

sandy

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2009, 12:00:30 pm »
Found out she also wants a chair for her bedroom, so I will get a beanbag to go along with her toothbrush...mind you she also wants an i pod, digital camera, and most of the latest IT stuff, well who wouldn't?????

sheila

• Joined Apr 2008
  • Mablethorpe Lincolnshire
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2009, 03:25:02 pm »
 Try www.labour and wait.co.uk

sandy

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2009, 03:50:14 pm »
Just enjoying my morning coffee when I had a marketing call, so then I rang my daughter and found out a bit more what my granddaughter would like, then I decided to clean up the loads of specks of blood due to my female Lab bitting the male on the ear because he was going to eat her treat!!!!! there was blood everywhere, still finding splatters up the wall when it looked like it had mended then when he shook his head, it started again. I ended up putting a bandage around it fixed in place around his head with gaffa tape, it did the trick....very messy, taught me a lesson re, my female dog!!!!! So back to cleaning, certainly not done much today as the large carpet shampooer kept tripping the electrics, I shall have a look later as now I am all behind!!!! I know, in more ways than one....ta tar, will have a look at t he site but it was not working a mo ago...

sandy

« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2009, 03:59:59 pm »
What a nice shop, I did not get it for a start, thought it was something to do with the Labour party, they I got you had to put ALL the words into the search :dunce:!!!!! Thanks for that link, I shall   have      a look, if I don't get cleaning soon I will get the sack!!!

Tullywood Farm

« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2009, 07:14:11 pm »
shh no one here - late again hu
Julie

Tullywood Farm

« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2009, 07:27:58 pm »
Sandy

Found this today and thought you might like it for your Granddaughter
Really cute, practical for girly girls and teenagers, and fun too! ;D

http://www.totally-funky.co.uk/Pages/ProductView.aspx?ID=1844&SID=1128

If only my nails were not split, full of earth or fruit, and all broken and small
even I would love one ;D
Julie

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • Facebook
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2009, 07:28:09 pm »
What a nice shop, I did not get it for a start, thought it was something to do with the Labour party, they I got you had to put ALL the words into the search :dunce:!!!!! Thanks for that link, I shall   have      a look, if I don't get cleaning soon I will get the sack!!!
What ARE you talking about?  What link?  What shop? ;D ;D ;D
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

sandy

« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2009, 10:03:58 pm »
Sheila's link, it an earth sor of shop for gifts, I have been too busy to take a proper look, will look in a mo :D

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • Facebook
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2009, 11:10:33 pm »
Link doesn't work

sheila

• Joined Apr 2008
  • Mablethorpe Lincolnshire
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2009, 08:59:52 am »
www.labourandwait.co.uk
try it again. I'm not very good at this sort of thing.

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2009, 10:12:23 am »
They've got some nice stuff

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS