Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: New cat  (Read 11993 times)

happygolucky

• Joined Jan 2012
Re: New cat
« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2013, 11:53:32 am »
 ::) :o :o  What a stunning cat

sokel

• Joined Jun 2012
  • S W northumberland
« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2013, 09:16:04 am »
She is gorgeous, We have 2 Maine  Coon crosses, Brother and sister  the boy has taken the size of the Maine coon
Graham

NormandyMary

• Joined Apr 2011
« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2013, 09:38:37 am »
When we first took Fred to the vets, she said she thought he had a bit of MC in him.

Alistair

• Joined Sep 2012
« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2013, 09:40:00 am »
It's controlled chaos here, loving it, all is peaceful until about 6pm then Goldie (the red one, the other Micck is still recovering from being spayed) gets up and batters the dogs, mooches about, batters the dogs, ignores me completely plays with my oh's hair, batters the dogs, goes back in her crate and falls asleep

Well that was day one anyway, all fitting in nicely I must say

happygolucky

• Joined Jan 2012
« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2013, 10:04:44 am »
Wow, I love your cats  Alistair?  they would scare any dog......and your cat is stunning Mary, makes me want a cat all the more, I love the huge cats!!

Alistair

• Joined Sep 2012
« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2013, 12:28:27 pm »
3 times now sandy  :excited:

happygolucky

• Joined Jan 2012
« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2013, 12:42:43 pm »
 :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: ...my brain cells are re generating...

Mammyshaz

• Joined Feb 2012
  • Durham
« Reply #37 on: October 16, 2013, 05:39:29 pm »
I think it's selfish having TWO Maine Coon to yourself. One should be sent my way. I don't mind which one :eyelashes:

happygolucky

• Joined Jan 2012
« Reply #38 on: October 16, 2013, 06:06:22 pm »
I want one too, they are very special, I did want a rag doll cat but adore those photos......I will see when I get settled in, I always had cats until we moved  here.....the only down side is they tend to piddle in hidden places that you only find when walking without your shoes on, and of course bits of dead stuff on the carpet!!

Alistair

• Joined Sep 2012
« Reply #39 on: October 16, 2013, 06:24:24 pm »
I have interviewed them both extensively this afternoon, both Goldie & ruby have decided to stay. They have asked me to have a word with the elderly (19) moggy cat that lives upstairs about defacating in the middle of lounge by their (temporary) crates. I have done this but the elderly cat, Betty, who is senile said it serves me right for bringing them home in the first place, she then put her front paws on her ears and hopped off muttering something about being a rabbit

I hadn't mentioned that I've sorted a male kitten out for next year yet, now that is exciting as he will be the first pick show cat out of 3 litters and I plan to show him. But that's a bit off yet.

Anyway they are mine, they are hilarious, I am now ordering a Tigga tower, I really can't afford it, but we (me & the new girls) looked at them on the Internet and have designed one, not going to use it till they're settled on the floor first with the dogs, so you can't have them.

Mind they arn't exactly cheap in the food department, royal canin Maine coon food at £28/4kg + hills scientific which is similar price! but that's the right stuff so that's what they're having

happygolucky

• Joined Jan 2012
« Reply #40 on: October 16, 2013, 06:36:36 pm »
You are going to spoil them...that's expensive food as well.... :o ...

Mammyshaz

• Joined Feb 2012
  • Durham
« Reply #41 on: October 16, 2013, 06:44:54 pm »
THREE Maine Coon!!!  :huff:  :huff:  :huff:

Just wait until we find a smallholding , we will have four all different colours  ;D

Alistair

• Joined Sep 2012
« Reply #42 on: October 16, 2013, 08:27:06 pm »
Cat

happygolucky

• Joined Jan 2012
« Reply #43 on: October 16, 2013, 08:28:46 pm »
I admire your big pussy!! wonderful !!

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #44 on: October 16, 2013, 08:34:09 pm »
Are you SURE that's a Maine Coon, Alistair?  It looks exactly like Rio, my ginger Tom! :innocent:
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS