Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: !@$%&*!? Just a rant to get things from my chest!!! (n not a boob job)  (Read 9145 times)

Fluffywelshsheep

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Near Stirling, Central Scotland
Hiya Sandy, that was one chapter in your life now to make another one and many more to come :)

northfifeduckling

• Joined Jan 2009
  • Fife
    • North Fife Blog
Sandy, It's ok to feel upset and cross! But - would you really have wanted to be there?
Just send them an email through the networking site, wishing them all the best for their future and that you only just found out...This will maybe get it out of your system and possibly make them think.

:&>

sandy

The groom was on my social network site so I did send him a message but have now taken him off as he is also nosy so don't want him knowing my business. I thought as I was friendly with his mum, specialy as she was sectioned for ages and I supported her but she praised my ex, she would have at least sent me an invite, and I would not have gone anyway!!!!!!

I have moved on and will now buy a lottery ticket so when I win millions they will come out of the woodwork and I shall ignore them...ha ha!!!

northfifeduckling

• Joined Jan 2009
  • Fife
    • North Fife Blog
s**t happens in the best families  ::)...
We fell out 15 years ago with my cousin over my Gran's legacy (she hated his mother's guts) and he never forgave me (????). I just paid him off and thought, what the hell, I don't really need relatives like that, even if we used to be best friends as kids - he should really blame his mother for making Gran's life hell.
until earlier this year my mum found a note in her letterbox (just passing, had a good think and all the old grievance is not worth it, want to get back in touch? your nephew). So, we exchanged a few emails, not mentioning the old stuff (yet). Strange the ways it goes sometimes...
Good luck with the lottery!  ;D :&>

sandy

When I was first seperated I found it hard to manage a house I was living on a student grant, a few part time jobs and the money given as a settlement. I decided to leave university as I could not afford to carry on as I would soon go through any money so got a good job but stll found life a bit too expensive so applied for a better apid job which took a long while to actuly get, (got it in the end) so while I was living off a minimum wage job my Ex came in to a lot of money and rang me up to tell me!!!! that upset me as he added he was going to give £100.000 to the rest of his relatives as he felt guilty for having so much left just to him, as I was struggling I was waiting for him to say "here, take £100 or some jewlrey" but he didn't......the worse thing was e were still married when my mum and dad died and he kept that bit of money to himself!!!!!! I had to sell the car to pay the fuel bill but soon was well off in my well paid job!!!!!! A good way to put things straight would be to offer to pay for me to see "our" daughter but NO, the last thing on earth he would do!!!!!!!!!!

Bobby

• Joined Jun 2009
Phew - lots of emotions going on here.  I do wonder if Social Networking sites are a bad thing.
Big Hugs to all

sandy

It's been one of those days, Anne has shown her true friendship, thanks, I am now under the influence!!!!!! ;)and another friend has booked in for a visit. TO add to the strangem ood I have been in, the TV is beyound repair and it is less than 2  years old and I washed my mobile, it's drying out on the radiator.

I have reletively few problems and am happy but from time to time see the injustices of life. Thanks for sharing your problems, you are good friends to have.... :-*

jameslindsay

• Joined Feb 2009
  • Nr St Andrews, Fife
  • "Blossom" one of my Pygmy Goats
Sandy as you have now realised life is way too short to go through it bitter and twisted, worried about what if and what do others think about me! You never know what tomorrow has in hold for you and whatever it decides to throw at you remember there is always someone worse off than you. Stay happy ::)

sandy

:-* nite!!!

Farmer

• Joined May 2009
  • Sidway, Staffordshire
    • Farmeats.com
Hey Sandy...just read your thread...hugs and kisses...a lot of us have been there and when the bad memories break through it can be really hard to focus on the good things in your life...but you don't need all this hassle...just look what YOU have achieved DESPITE what happened to you...recognise how much a better person YOU are now to who you were back then and just how far YOU have travelled since those dark days...YOU are above all the back stabbing and bitching...YOU don't need to stoop to their level...the loss of YOUR friendship and trust is THEIR loss and they are worse off for it!!!

Have a moan...get pissed...have a cry...get mad...BUT GET SMART, DON'T WASTE EVEN A SECOND OF THE LIFE YOU HAVE NOW ON YESTERDAYS MEMORIES...LIVE FOR TODAY AND MAKE THE MOST OF TOMORROW...and always remember...you have friends and supporters right here to help!!

Chin up lovely...tomorrows another day

Best wishes
Farmer
 :farmer:

sandy

:'( very moving, thanks

Farmer

• Joined May 2009
  • Sidway, Staffordshire
    • Farmeats.com
Your welcome...good night.

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
Night, Sandy and Steve, hope it was a good vintage  ;D ;D ;D
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS