Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: What sentence would you give him?  (Read 5676 times)

Castle Farm

• Joined Nov 2008
  • Hereford/Powys Border. near Hay-on-Wye
    • castlefarmeggs
Traditional Utility Breed Hatching Eggs sent next day delivery. Pure bred Llyen Sheep.
www.castlefarmeggs.co.uk  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Utility-Poultry-Keepers/231571570247281

the great composto

Re: What sentence would you give him?
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2013, 11:43:44 am »
when he goes inside don't allow him a solitary confinement benefit - he will soon know what it feels like - he will be begging for capital punishment to return.

happygolucky

• Joined Jan 2012
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2013, 12:42:13 pm »
 :rant: , nothing would sort him out sadly, met a few like him and a few women too, I suppose he also was going to post the video,thats sick!
anyway, I would want to strip him naked, put him in a cage in a public area and put a poster above saying what he had done!!! Oh and video it to make some money to give to the child when older!!  :rant:

Bionic

• Joined Dec 2010
  • Talley, Carmarthenshire
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2013, 01:07:26 pm »
12 months isn't enough  >:(
Life is like a bowl of cherries, mostly yummy but some dodgy bits

Herdygirl

• Joined Sep 2011
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2013, 10:00:12 pm »
He got 12 months...he will be out in 6.  he will get a social worker, new clothes, a nice place to live, probably a nice mobile phone, credit paid for by us,to keep in touch with his socal worker and told to be a good boy.

in reality he will offend again and it will be worse for the next victim,and the next and the next.

i would sentence him to death, and stop the behaviour now

happygolucky

• Joined Jan 2012
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2013, 10:06:28 pm »
Not the death penalty thing Herdygirl as I do not believe in it but all the rest is so true, if you commit crimes you get looked after!!

Fowgill Farm

• Joined Feb 2009
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2013, 09:07:12 am »
Fraid i'm with Herdy Girl on this one, lethal injection, he's banged to rights, no doubt of his guilt and he WILL reoffend.
Mandy :pig:

happygolucky

• Joined Jan 2012
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2013, 10:36:38 am »
I have been stewing over this in the shower, I, along with others on here, worked in Child protection and delt daily with this sort of thing, people like him WILL go on to father loads of children and demand all sorts of rights to visit them etc, he may well not have further children removed from his care, I have met loads of unfit parents that still had child care responsibilities, one thing I always thought was they should never be allowed to breed, my goodness, all the health checks for dogs yet know one seems to bother about human parenting checks unless something drastic is flagged up.
I found people men and women, who had abused thier children would complaine all the time about how poorly they were treated and how they wanted to see thier children much more, the courts prefer children to stay in contact as much as possible but sometimes its not good, I so remember a very very dangerouse man, he was a big good looking man that did some truely horrid things, yet, he came to visit his children, supervised and all used to  be OK, in fact, I got on very well with him and his children but I knew his limits, but the bit that made me laugh, he was also a perfectionist and his children were only young, they had painted him some pictures while waiting for him and I joined in, the bit that made me smile, when he left he just took my painting, he had no idea it was mine and the children just kept quite, no one would dare challenge that man, so glad I moved away.
So, the answer is castration, they at least will not father any more children, still do things to others though :'(

the great composto

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2013, 10:47:06 am »
the problem is Human rights - all well and good until your human rights affects other peoples human rights - thats where a good idea falls down.

Then again we are not talking about someone who deserves to be treated as a human.......

happygolucky

• Joined Jan 2012
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2013, 10:56:57 am »
There was a case on the TV about human rights, a family I was working with in fact, the strange thing is, I am positive I saw ME on the film, they used to illustrate the childrens and family.
 I used to go to a park, it had high rise flats that were sort of different around it, as well as a slide more fitting for a swimming pool, the children would play with thier mum while I observed, this women I thought was me, was dressed excatly like me and even had the very same big bag, the women lost her case and her children, she later appeared on Trisha with the dad of the children!

sabrina

• Joined Nov 2008
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2013, 01:29:34 pm »
People like him will do this sort of thing again and again so 12 months is nothing. He is a danger to any child. As far as I am concerned, he has lost all his rights and do hope his fellow prisoners deal with him in the way he deserves.

Castle Farm

• Joined Nov 2008
  • Hereford/Powys Border. near Hay-on-Wye
    • castlefarmeggs
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2013, 06:42:11 pm »
I have watched a programme on the jail at Alysbury with all the violent prisoners in there and the violence hangs around them like a cloak of evil.

If an animal is deemed dangerous they put it down, so why are we paying for dross like these to be kept alive and released back onto the streets.

Bring back the death penalty and borstal.
Traditional Utility Breed Hatching Eggs sent next day delivery. Pure bred Llyen Sheep.
www.castlefarmeggs.co.uk  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Utility-Poultry-Keepers/231571570247281

sabrina

• Joined Nov 2008
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2013, 07:26:23 pm »
Don't know what the answer is, better prisons without all the mod cons that prisoners seem to be getting, life meaning life. Maybe less good doers who think that treatmeant will cure these people when as most of us know that does not happen.

deepinthewoods

« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2013, 08:07:01 pm »
id kill him. no problem.and do the time for it.

Victorian Farmer

« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2013, 08:19:19 pm »
PROBLEM NO RESPECT to Meany young folks evil things they do .HARD LABOURE

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS