Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: So excited  (Read 8368 times)

Lesley Silvester

• Joined Sep 2011
  • Telford
So excited
« on: January 03, 2013, 10:57:33 pm »
 :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

A lovely lady on Ravelry has just offered me a four shaft table loom FOR FREE.  I am just so excited I am jiggling my feet (I would jump up and down if it was physically possible for me).

She is in the Derbyshire Peak District so not too far from me, although I wouldn't be able to drive that far and back in one day (about two hours or so) so I am going to ask my friend to take me.

I'm not going to sleep tonight.   :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

Just need to get a warping board and shuttles and bits and pieces but I am sure that OH will buy those as my belated Christmas present.

:excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

Just in case no one realises, I am EXCITED  :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

SmallTimeSmallholder

• Joined Dec 2011
  • South East
Re: So excited
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2013, 11:01:40 pm »
How exciting!!!  ;D
Can't wait to see all the lovely things you will make - bet you're already thinking what will be your first project!  :excited:

mojocafa

• Joined Sep 2012
  • Angus
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2013, 11:03:30 pm »
Your jiggling smileys are making me feel dizzy...or maybe that's the wine!

Enjoy this moment
Mojo
pygmy goats, gsd, border collie, scots dumpys, cochins, araucanas, shetland ducks and geese,  marrans, and pea fowl in a pear tree.

jaykay

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Cumbria/N Yorks border
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2013, 11:03:45 pm »
 :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: That's definitely so exciting - how good  ;D  :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:

Fleecewife

• Joined May 2010
  • South Lanarkshire
    • ScotHebs
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2013, 11:56:30 pm »
Hey MGM, are you excited?  ;D ;D ;D

That is amazingly wonderful - there are some lovely people around  :thumbsup:
"Let's not talk about what we can do, but do what we can"

There is NO planet B - what are YOU doing to save our home?

Do something today that your future self will thank you for - plant a tree

Love your soil - it's the lifeblood of your land.

darkbrowneggs

• Joined Aug 2010
    • The World is My Lobster
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2013, 12:00:28 am »
Now that's what I call a really good start to 2013   :thumbsup:
To follow my travel journal see http://www.theworldismylobster.org.uk

For lots of info about Marans and how to breed and look after them see www.darkbrowneggs.info

SallyintNorth

• Joined Feb 2011
  • Cornwall
  • Rarely short of an opinion but I mean well
    • Trelay Cohousing Community
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2013, 05:00:18 am »
Excellent!  :thumbsup:  I am  :excited: for you, although I don't think you need much help!  ;) :D

Between Ravelry and TAS, the world seems like a warm and friendly place a lot of the time, don't it?
Don't listen to the money men - they know the price of everything and the value of nothing

Live in a cohousing community with small farm for our own use.  Dairy cows (rearing their own calves for beef), pigs, sheep for meat and fleece, ducks and hens for eggs, veg and fruit growing

Mammyshaz

• Joined Feb 2012
  • Durham
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2013, 07:14:12 am »
Ooh what exciting news. Sounds like a perfect start to the new year  :thumbsup:

Bionic

• Joined Dec 2010
  • Talley, Carmarthenshire
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2013, 07:28:41 am »
Oh MGM thats great news and I am excited for you too  :excited: :excited: :excited:
Sally
Life is like a bowl of cherries, mostly yummy but some dodgy bits

happygolucky

• Joined Jan 2012
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2013, 08:33:53 am »
wow, a good start indeed, I am not excited as I am half aslleep and no idea what you are getting, still, ANY free stuff is good :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Lesley Silvester

• Joined Sep 2011
  • Telford
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2013, 12:01:50 pm »
Hey MGM, are you excited?  ;D ;D ;D

Could you tell?   :roflanim:

And then , for good measure, on Freecycle someone is offering a spinning wheel.  I've asked for it but will have to wait a while for a reply.

:excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

Sorry, Mojo, I coudn't resist.  Still bouncing about.

happygolucky

• Joined Jan 2012
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2013, 12:07:15 pm »
No more coffee,  :innocent: ......... ;)

Lesley Silvester

• Joined Sep 2011
  • Telford
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2013, 12:32:49 pm »
I don't drink coffee so it's not that.   ;D   I don't drink tea either or fizzy drinks so no caffeine at all.  Just  :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

happygolucky

• Joined Jan 2012
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2013, 12:33:52 pm »
Thats wonderful........so nice to have something fantastic to look forward to....... :wave:

Alistair

• Joined Sep 2012
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2013, 12:36:13 pm »
I'll take you to pick it up but I want 2 of the shafts and half the frame as payment  :excited:

You lucky s*d,sooo excited to you

Stop it with the excited thingies, you'll set my epilepsy off

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS