Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Junior member not showing as junior?  (Read 3719 times)

plumseverywhere

• Joined Apr 2013
  • Worcestershire
    • Its Baaath Time
    • Facebook
Junior member not showing as junior?
« on: October 03, 2012, 09:03:37 am »
Hi Dan - my eldest is Kushtibok sixpence and I think I might have registered her wrong as I've noticed that the other juniors say 'junior member' before their username.
She likes to think she's grown up but I was wondering if I need to do something to her profile to rectify this please?
Smallholding in Worcestershire, making goats milk soap for www.itsbaaathtime.com and mum to 4 girls,  goats, sheep, chickens, dog, cat and garden snails...

Dan

• The Accidental Smallholder
  • Administrator
  • Joined Oct 2007
  • Carnoustie, Angus
    • The Accidental Smallholder
    • Facebook
Re: Junior member not showing as junior?
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2012, 09:48:10 am »
Sorted now with a fudge (which is what the others you see are using), I'll setup a proper Junior member group later today and that will show on the profile. :thumbsup:

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2012, 09:56:52 am »
Fudge?! ok that sounds either technical or bad for the diet. I will leave that with you technically minded people! Many thanks Dan - will let madam on the PC later so she can chat  :)

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2012, 09:57:19 am »
aaaaaaaaaagh - now I'm posting as my daughter?! I need more coffee i think.

plumseverywhere

• Joined Apr 2013
  • Worcestershire
    • Its Baaath Time
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2012, 09:58:53 am »
Its Ok. I'm back  :innocent:  talk about confused.com - hopefully you'll get more sense out of Milli than me  ;)
Smallholding in Worcestershire, making goats milk soap for www.itsbaaathtime.com and mum to 4 girls,  goats, sheep, chickens, dog, cat and garden snails...

Mammyshaz

• Joined Feb 2012
  • Durham
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2012, 05:13:05 pm »
Hi plums  :wave:
When I registered quadzy, there was no 'junior member ' on it.
Mallows son 'pufflepets' had it in capitals.
After lots of  :thinking:  ???   :tired: and   :huff:  i went into the profile and added JUNIOR MEMBER to his name  :roflanim:

Dan,  :thumbsup: for setting it up on registration. I was worried people wouldn't realise he was young and  :tired:  :( at the thought of possible comments to his posts.  :relief: when I added to his name so people wouldn't miss it.  Even though he  :huff: about it  :roflanim:

plumseverywhere

• Joined Apr 2013
  • Worcestershire
    • Its Baaath Time
    • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2012, 06:15:34 pm »
LOL mummyshaz that post made me  :roflanim: and I am so  :relief: I'm not the only mum  ??? and  :-\ about how to do it  ;)

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS