Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: OSB finishers - Central Scotland  (Read 2697 times)

Beewyched

• Joined Feb 2011
  • South Wales
    • tunkeyherd.co.uk
OSB finishers - Central Scotland
« on: August 23, 2012, 11:22:38 am »
The roof of the range at the back of our holding is collapsing & our landlord's not got it insured  ::) , so is allowing it to go.  Unfortunately we didn't know this until recently - we'd thought it was going to be box profiled  :o
We have 4 5 month-old OSB's in the middle of the range & we don't think the roof's gonna last another bad storm - both ends have completely collapsed & the 1 next to where we've got the pigs, the roof window has just gone in their bit this morning  :o :o :o
Anyway, to cut it short, anyone interested - they'll be up to pork weight in 4-6 weeks.  We're certainly not gonna give them away - they are the remains of my OH's birthday pressie - so any serious offers PM me.

Tunkey Herd - registered Kune Kune & rare breed poultry - www.tunkeyherdkunekune.com

lill

• Joined May 2011
Re: OSB finishers - Central Scotland
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2012, 02:26:48 pm »
I hope you find a new home for them soon, someone on here was wanting osbs in marketplace.

LandieMan

• Joined Jul 2012
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2012, 09:54:54 pm »
Put them outside, ours do well outside. possibly the tastiest pig too.

Beewyched

• Joined Feb 2011
  • South Wales
    • tunkeyherd.co.uk
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2012, 09:56:37 pm »
All off to a new home on Sunday  ;D
Tunkey Herd - registered Kune Kune & rare breed poultry - www.tunkeyherdkunekune.com

Beewyched

• Joined Feb 2011
  • South Wales
    • tunkeyherd.co.uk
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2012, 05:17:35 pm »
Put them outside ... possibly the tastiest pig too.
Unfortunately my KKs agree with you  :o  - don't know what DEFRA would have to say about it  :thinking:   I've been trying to integrate the youngsters since before weaning & it just ain't happened  ::)
They're left for their new home now - non too soon either, the 1st crossbeam fell down overnight  :relief:

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS