Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: 3 Hebridean Ewes For Sale - East Lothian  (Read 2109 times)

MacEccles

• Joined Oct 2011
3 Hebridean Ewes For Sale - East Lothian
« on: August 13, 2012, 02:22:36 pm »
FOR SALE
3 x 1 crop registered Hebridean Ewes which were crossed to a Castlemilk Moorit tup last year and successfully reared lambs this year.

I'm selling these ewes to concentrate on my Texel flock. They are all fully registered with certificates- although I am not a member of the Hebridean Sheep society, they were bought from a well known and successful show flock of Hebrideans - Bonnyton.

All Ewes born 2010 and all sired by Knightley Norseman.
Bonnyton Ella (Reg no. 1022/10)
Bonnyton Erin (Reg no. 1022/10)
Bonnyton Ester (Reg no. 1025/10)

£50 each.

They have been kept on an organic system which they are ideally suited. They are hardy sheep that are easily kept needing minimal attention and no supplementary feeding. They are fantastic mothers which are well adapted to surving in the toughest of conditions lambing outside with zero assisatance and not requiring winter housing. And I have never seen them lame!!

ALSO FOR SALE
Castlemilk Moorit X Pedigree Texel Tup Lamb (Born April 2012)
Very well grown, well fleshed and hardy. White skinned with small horns and good feet.
Would be easily lambed and provide vigorous lively lambs. Ideal for using on ewe lambs or first time lambing gimmers. These unique crosses produce offspring with excellent maternal characteristics while also providing super tastey meat with larger carcasses that grow fast on a grass fed system.

£100

w_p_eccles@hotmail.co.uk
Carlaverock Farm
Tranent
East Lothian
Scotland

Many Thanks

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS