Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: WOOL NEEDED!  (Read 2078 times)

klawernce

• Joined Jun 2012
WOOL NEEDED!
« on: June 08, 2012, 01:55:10 pm »
HI there!  :goat:

As hilarious as this sounds, its true!  ;D
I am a local artist looking for some sheared sheep/lamb/goat hair? If anyone knows of any locally in Aberdeenshire (I'll come collect it! It doesn't have to be clean, I have the facilities to wash etc at my base)

FINGERS crossed! :fc:

If you have any, please text me on 07730136415

goosepimple

• Joined May 2010
  • nr Lauder, Scottish Borders
Re: WOOL NEEDED!
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2012, 02:20:26 pm »
You'll have the wool marketing board near you somewhere where people can hand in their fleeces and they are obliged to take them  -  should imagine they would give you some?
registered soay, castlemilk moorit  and north ronaldsay sheep, pygmy goats, steinbacher geese, muscovy ducks, various hens, lots of visiting mallards, a naughty border collie, a puss and a couple of guinea pigs

lachlanandmarcus

• Joined Aug 2010
  • Aberdeenshire
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2012, 02:29:59 pm »
HI there!  :goat:

As hilarious as this sounds, its true!  ;D
I am a local artist looking for some sheared sheep/lamb/goat hair? If anyone knows of any locally in Aberdeenshire (I'll come collect it! It doesn't have to be clean, I have the facilities to wash etc at my base)

FINGERS crossed! :fc:

If you have any, please text me on 07730136415
Hi
I have some of last years (this years are going to wool marketing board), there is white, grey/white and black from memory. They are Shetland so nice wool.
I am near to Aboyne, if you dont find anything nearer you are welcome to take some.

klawernce

• Joined Jun 2012
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2012, 02:38:58 pm »
That would be fantastic, I only need a small amount of each or just any if you have some left - I will contact the board as well in-case they can supply more later on.

Please text me on  07730316415 when you can.

Thank you again!!!

lachlanandmarcus

• Joined Aug 2010
  • Aberdeenshire
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2012, 05:35:53 pm »
the second mobile number doesnt match the first, can you just confirm it
07730136415 in first post
07730316415 in last....:-)

ta

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS