Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Just a thank you  (Read 1597 times)

tizaala

• Joined Mar 2011
  • Dolau, Llandrindod Wells,Powys
Just a thank you
« on: May 14, 2012, 08:48:58 pm »
Just a quick thank you to Rose ( Goat Lady ) for letting us have one of her lovely Toggenburg girls , and for her wonderful hospitality , Muffin enjoyed the ride home and soon settled in to her new home and gave us a litre of milk .
I will post some pictures tomorrow. and look foreward to seeing Rose again next Sunday at the smallholder show.

plumseverywhere

• Joined Apr 2013
  • Worcestershire
    • Its Baaath Time
    • Facebook
Re: Just a thank you
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2012, 08:59:14 pm »
Ahh welcome to your new home Muffin!

My girls love Rose - in fact, the eldest Milli would like to adopt her as an auntie  ;D
Smallholding in Worcestershire, making goats milk soap for www.itsbaaathtime.com and mum to 4 girls,  goats, sheep, chickens, dog, cat and garden snails...

Goat-Lady

• Joined May 2012
  • Wales
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2012, 10:49:18 pm »
You are most welcome Doug & Gabbie, looking forward to seeing the pics soon.

Have just worked out who plumseverywhere is.  How was the holiday, we are most envious here, so a message to the girls where is my postcard?

Goat-Lady

• Joined May 2012
  • Wales
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2012, 10:51:50 pm »
I will be very honoured to be Millie's auntie

plumseverywhere

• Joined Apr 2013
  • Worcestershire
    • Its Baaath Time
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2012, 07:35:33 am »
Rose, we shall send you a postcard when we go - not been yet - can't wait though  ;D
Smallholding in Worcestershire, making goats milk soap for www.itsbaaathtime.com and mum to 4 girls,  goats, sheep, chickens, dog, cat and garden snails...

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS