Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Help! Home needed for a beautiful bully-boy bengal!  (Read 9668 times)

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
Re: Help! Home needed for a beautiful bully-boy bengal!
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2012, 09:49:17 am »
Hey, thanks for getting back to me - we reckon his range is up to 200 yards, so it really depends on how far the neighbouring cats wander down to your place. If they do come down then it may not work as he will definitely fight them ... I'll PM you.
Cheers!

He has every right to see them off his territory - I'm sure they'll soon learn who the boss is  ;)

Twinks

• Joined Apr 2012
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2012, 11:48:42 am »
tee hee! twill be a fight to the death!

(ahem. not really...)

NickiWilliams

• Joined Jun 2012
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2012, 03:52:02 pm »
Hi, if you're not already sorted we might be able to help. We're moving to the Peak District at the end of the month to a bigger small holding (10 acres) we already have 6 dogs (who don't live in the house) horses, chickens and ducks. Our nearest neighbours are about 3 fields away and I'm not aware of any other cats in the vacinity. There are cat flaps already in at the house and there would be a lovely big barn for him to play in - and given all the animal feed probably lots of rats and mice for him to use as interactive stress management.  It is years since we've kept cats, when we lost our Tonkanese and Burmese we did say no more, but that's animals for you!! He would be very well looked after if you think this might work then please let me know. Just one thing, please don't tell the boyf, I'm banned from having any more 'pets'!!!!!

Twinks

• Joined Apr 2012
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2012, 09:47:05 am »
Nicki - thanks for getting in touch! I will definitely let you know if the other place doesn't end up being suitable. One condition though - that you tell your boyf first! :)

NickiWilliams

• Joined Jun 2012
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2012, 05:21:32 pm »
Hi that's great. Hope you get all sorted!! I have already 'fessed up to much head shaking and eye rolling  ;D so took that as a hearty yes!!!

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS