Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Gordon Brown Prayer  (Read 6795 times)

jameslindsay

• Joined Feb 2009
  • Nr St Andrews, Fife
  • "Blossom" one of my Pygmy Goats
Re: Gordon Brown Prayer
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2009, 08:15:56 am »
Malc - it is a light hearted joke, but it has to be said that the Labour Party inherited a strong economy when they came into power from the Tories. It is also true to say that the Tories inherited disaster from the Labour party in 1979. During the "boom" years why was no money saved and set aside for todays mess? Why did Mr Brown spend all our gold reserves? Really when you look at things it's not so light hearted any more! This is not a political speach in any way but everyone else who read the thread and commented saw the humour in it - even though this "humour" is at OUR cost. And for the record who knows if there is a better alternative out there to get us through this situation, but there can't me anyone much worse!

smiffy

• Joined Jun 2008
    • http://www.northmoor-rarebreeds.com/
Re: Gordon Brown Prayer
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2009, 10:15:09 pm »
I am just glad Gordon Brown in now in power and reaping the benifits of his own fiscal policies

lets see if he can get us out of the s**t his spend tax spend policies from when he was chancellor ::)

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS