Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Laaaaadies for sale to good homes! All of their belongings too!!! Trailers, etc  (Read 8992 times)

Possum

• Joined Feb 2012
  • Somerset
Hi Jason

I might be interested in the troughs as well. And the electric fencing. Would it be convenient to come and have a look this weekend?

Regards

Susan

Hairy Hogs

• Joined Feb 2011
Hi Susan.

Everyone in fact, My son is now begging lots of this stuff for his horse yard.  I will let you all know whats left after further discussions with him this weekend.  The arks need a home! ;D

I have been pondering also whether anyone would be interested in purchasing our well made website, and domain name for their rare breed operation.  My web man tells me its a fairly easy thing to do???
Regards
Jason

www.hairyhogs.co.uk

Hairy Hogs

• Joined Feb 2011
www.hairyhogs.co.uk  For sale.

Here are todays photo's of Blossom & Tinkerbell

Feed Time with the Tamworths first out of the gate as per usual!

Arks still for sale, and the trailer will be after next week.  I will photograph it as soon as Mondays run is done and its been cleaned.

Ifor William 8ft 6 x 4ft 6 and thankfully 5ft high enabling easy access and cleaning.  cost now about £1800 looking for about £1400 its like new really apart from one broken front side light where a pig ate part of the plastic lense.  Pennies from Ifor Williams.

Ann and Rob

• Joined Jan 2012
Hi Jason

We would be very interested in one of the pig arks.  How much are you selling them for?

Hairy Hogs

• Joined Feb 2011
Hi there

The arcs are 250 each or very near offers.   You know how much they were by looking on Tonys website?!

Please let me know if your interested as I will take on apart for you.
Regards
Jason

Hairy Hogs

• Joined Feb 2011
Blossom sorted, she's going to a great 'country pile' to be loved by a nice young chap!  Now come on, someone must have a great home for Tinkerbell..............................

She's irresistanble, and crossed with the mighty Tamworth a very prominet chef friend of mine, assures me produces the finest porkers!

The breed are in serious decline sadly, or were anyway, she is a lovely docile creature, and would make a lovely addition to anyones Middle White herd, or simply as a pet!

Thanks for looking guys, trailer will be available next week also.  3 arks remain for sale.
Regards
Jason
www.hairyhogs.co.uk

east yorks smallholder

• Joined Jun 2010
  • Bridlington, East Yorkshire
  • Me with Dozer the Middle White
    • Maidlands Middle White Pigs
Hi Jason, What bloodline is Tinkerbell.
Middle White & Gloucester Old Spot Pigs and Jacobs & Suffolk X Sheep

Hairy Hogs

• Joined Feb 2011
Hi there
Here is Tinmkerbells paperwork.

She is a well bred laaaady!

Offers please, a good home is paramount.  I cant leave her onm her own for long, and the Tamworths go on Tuesday.

Regards
Jason

Hairy Hogs

• Joined Feb 2011
2 more arks left also.  Great price for quality.  £225 each, please no offers thats a great price.  I will dismantle them for your collection

Arabus

• Joined Feb 2012
  • Hampshire
Where are you please ?

Hairy Hogs

• Joined Feb 2011
Hi there.  Very near Olney. Bucks

www.hairyhogs.co.uk

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS