Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Central Scotland - 12 month old O.S.B. sows for sale....  (Read 1918 times)

Pebbles

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Central Scotland
    • Ardunan Farm
    • Facebook
Central Scotland - 12 month old O.S.B. sows for sale....
« on: November 28, 2011, 12:51:51 pm »
....a good home is more important to me than a good price for these four lovely pigs.

They are surplus to our requirements and should really have gone down the road with other pigs at 7 months but two young boars broke in to their pen, created mayhem and all four ended up with lovely litters of piglets. ::)

They all farrowed without a hitch, were great mums and had litters of between 7-10 piglets each. They have been born and reared outdoors and are electric fence trained. Extremely friendly, docile pigs who are very easy to handle.

I would rather sell them together or in pairs. Open to offers but will need to know if anyone is interested soon as turning them in to sausages and bacon will be the next step.

Call David (currently out of action with a broken ankle!) on 07960-199660 or Gillian (currently run ragged!!!) on 07729-347297.

We are in Central Scotland and can deliver at cost.

:pig: :pig: :pig: :pig:

RiverCroft

• Joined Feb 2016
Re: Central Scotland - 12 month old O.S.B. sows for sale....
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2016, 01:19:13 pm »
Hi, please can you tell me a bit more about the sows - are they registered? What bloodline they are, d.o.b., are the piglets weaned, etc

Pebbles

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Central Scotland
    • Ardunan Farm
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2016, 02:09:34 pm »
That ad is 5 years old  ;D we now very rarely have any livestock available as we have a wide customer base for our meat.. Best of luck. Gillian

RiverCroft

• Joined Feb 2016
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2016, 05:42:05 pm »
Hahahahaha!!!!!! Oooopshttp://www.accidentalsmallholder.net/forum/Smileys/default/rofl.gif

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS