Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Rookie Mistake!!!!  (Read 5563 times)

robert waddell

Re: Rookie Mistake!!!!
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2011, 10:22:06 am »
Melanie i just checked on the movement form (schedule 2)  yes you are correct in what is printed  but this is disregarded when you use the other rules and regulations
the new guidance from the Scottish government  lists the standstill period as i have quoted already  over 20 pages    you are right to go with your own interpretation       had you asked before your intended movement you would have been advised to take them to slaughter providing all movements were correct
IT JUST HIGHLIGHTS HOW A SIMPLE MOVEMENT CAN GET OUT OF PROPORTION WHEN THE GOVERMENT GETS THERE HANDS ON IT WHAT CHANCE HAVE THEY GOT WITH E AML >:( :farmer:
« Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 10:41:16 am by robert waddell »

Berkshire Boy

• Joined May 2011
  • Presteigne, Powys
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2011, 11:50:02 am »
Robert why is it the governments fault ?  Just because people don't understand something doesn't make it the governments fault. People need to take responsibility for their actions and stop blaming everyone else especially the government. :pig:
Everyone makes mistakes as the Dalek said climbing off the dustbin.

robert waddell

« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2011, 11:59:14 am »
o well it must be your fault then       if you constructed the schedule 2      it is the wording that you go by that is what gets you done or of the hook  :farmer:

robert waddell

« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2011, 12:03:38 pm »
happy hippy  the written guidance has changed (that is why i included the elephants)
the Scottish government PIG IDENTIFICATION AND REGISTRATION-GUIDANCE FOR KEEPERS IN SCOTLAND October 2011 :farmer:

FiB

• Joined Sep 2011
  • Bala, North Wales
    • Facebook
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2011, 01:20:14 pm »
Melanie, thanks for sharing - the wording on the form does sound totally in contradiction with the guidelines and would have absolutely thrown me too.  What a blimmin minefield!  Much research needed before Feb to see how details might be different in Wales!

welshlass181

• Joined Jan 2011
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2011, 03:13:45 pm »
I thought i wasn't allowed to move anything for 21 days until i was corrected by this forum :) we all start somewhere and we're always learning new things :) good luck mate

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS