Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: what would you do?  (Read 7893 times)

SallyintNorth

• Joined Feb 2011
  • Cornwall
  • Rarely short of an opinion but I mean well
    • Trelay Cohousing Community
Re: what would you do?
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2011, 12:57:50 am »
I'd grass him up. He sounds like a total, selfish tosser.

Now you see, that's where I want the Like button!  :D  (46,754 people agree with you Rosemary  :D)
Don't listen to the money men - they know the price of everything and the value of nothing

Live in a cohousing community with small farm for our own use.  Dairy cows (rearing their own calves for beef), pigs, sheep for meat and fleece, ducks and hens for eggs, veg and fruit growing

lachlanandmarcus

• Joined Aug 2010
  • Aberdeenshire
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2011, 08:26:43 am »
I wouldnt dob a neighbour in for something minor, and believe live and let live .........but a building of that scale to me would worry me - it would suggest their approach to 'authority and society in general' might also cause neighbour problems in the future.

Alarm bells also rang about the garage/stable combo - down in home counties where we used to live the standard traveller ply was to build stables 'for the osses' - always brick, oddly, with windows etc .....and then move in and extend and then take 5 years odd and hundreds of thousands of council money to fight to get them out again. In green belt, flood plain etc etc.

Sooo, I would possibly be dobbing them in for something of this size, since if this is the start, where will they stop.....

bazzais

• Joined Jan 2010
    • Allt Y Coed Farm and Campsite
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2011, 08:00:33 pm »
He'll be caught and made to make retrospective plans eventually, I would think.  If you want to speed up the process, thats upto you :)

Whats the garages going to be used for? Thats what I'd ask first off.

Baz

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS