Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: pest control/tree surgery  (Read 1749 times)

vermingone

• Joined Oct 2011
pest control/tree surgery
« on: October 09, 2011, 12:26:40 pm »
Hi all, great web site.

I have a farming background and I can offer you a number of services for which I have years of experience. 

If you are having problems with fox, deer, rabbit or any avian pests I can provide you with a discreet, fully insured, vermin control service, crop managment.

I can also offer you a range of stock fencing erection or repair as well specific farm hand labour, including drainage and working at heights with my own equipment.  I can also offer farming advice, including general bio-security, feeding, breeding and grass management. Specializing in rare breeds.

I'm fully qualified up to medium tree and windblown and can offer you a range of tree surgery servcies including felling, de-limbing, crowning and cross-cut.

Very reasonable prices, with a 10% discount for all accidental smallholder members.  Send me an email with your details and requirements and I'll give you a call to discuss and offer you a no obligation quote.  No job is too small.  One off or contract work welcomed.  Based in Central Scotland but can travel.     

Paul at vermingone@hotmail.co.uk
« Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 10:50:42 pm by vermingone »

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS