Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Tip: How to upload pictures  (Read 4999 times)

SallyintNorth

• Joined Feb 2011
  • Cornwall
  • Rarely short of an opinion but I mean well
    • Trelay Cohousing Community
Tip: How to upload pictures
« on: October 01, 2011, 12:49:15 pm »
Firstly the pic needs to be small, max 1024kb (1MB).  If it's larger than this you can usually get your PC to save it with less detail; I use Windows Picture Manager, Picture => Compress => for Web pages, then Save As so you don't lose the original high definition picture.

Or you can use this :
USE THIS TO RESIZE                       http://www.webresizer.com/resizer/                                   :wave:

Now to add your resized pic to a message.  When you are editing the message, scroll down and you will see Attachments and other options.  Click on this, then scroll down again and you will see Attach:  _________________________  Browse.  Click on Browse, find the file and click on it, now when you Post your message the picture will be attached.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 02:55:04 pm by Dan »
Don't listen to the money men - they know the price of everything and the value of nothing

Live in a cohousing community with small farm for our own use.  Dairy cows (rearing their own calves for beef), pigs, sheep for meat and fleece, ducks and hens for eggs, veg and fruit growing

feldar

• Joined Apr 2011
  • lymington hampshire
Re: Tip: How to upload pictures
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2011, 03:41:13 pm »
 ;D

feldar

• Joined Apr 2011
  • lymington hampshire
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2011, 03:42:50 pm »
I did it !!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: thanks Sally

feldar

• Joined Apr 2011
  • lymington hampshire
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2011, 03:43:35 pm »
That's my little pig by the way

SallyintNorth

• Joined Feb 2011
  • Cornwall
  • Rarely short of an opinion but I mean well
    • Trelay Cohousing Community
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2011, 03:53:36 pm »
He's a beauty - I've got 4 just like him!   ;D  (5th has currently got pinned-back ears.  ;D)
Don't listen to the money men - they know the price of everything and the value of nothing

Live in a cohousing community with small farm for our own use.  Dairy cows (rearing their own calves for beef), pigs, sheep for meat and fleece, ducks and hens for eggs, veg and fruit growing

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS