Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: PROVEN TAMWORTH BOAR FOR SALE (1YR) very friendly :)  (Read 2342 times)

KatieHIll

• Joined Jul 2011
PROVEN TAMWORTH BOAR FOR SALE (1YR) very friendly :)
« on: July 04, 2011, 10:06:50 am »
I have a one year old Tamworth boar for sale (names Rupert) wev had 3 big healthy litters from him (and the females were Gilts) out of 21 piglets together we only had 6 Boars!
I am selling him as my girls aee ready to go back out now and i dont want them catching again because the piglets will arrive when its getting cold. Ideally id like him to go to somewhere he will be worked and kept outside (he lived out in the snow!) he is very very friendly (he sits on my knee if i sit on the floor) and crushes me, loves a good scratch and will play with a ball with you. I have had him seince a weaner so hes had lots of interaction and when he was younger i used to take him for walks all over our 65achre farm! Very well behaved and very obiedient. I am in Cheshire/Derbyshire (not far from New Mills but not far from Stockport either! Postcode is SK22 1EA.

This pic was taken 8 months ago so hes much bigger now!

littlemisspiggy!

• Joined Sep 2010
  • NOTTINGHAMSHIRE
    • just left of the 20th century
Re: PROVEN TAMWORTH BOAR FOR SALE (1YR) very friendly :)
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2011, 10:47:40 am »
HOW MUCH DO YOU WANT FOR HIM..IM LOOKING FOR A BOAR AND HAD CONSIDERED A TAMMY..IM IN NOTTS  :wave:
'can't rain all the time!'

KatieHIll

• Joined Jul 2011
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2011, 10:57:53 am »
Hi id be asking around £130 for him x  :wave: back  :D

KatieHIll

• Joined Jul 2011
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2011, 11:02:16 am »
OR would consider swaps (not for another Boar though) open to all offers x :pig:

Tudful Tamworths

• Joined Aug 2009
    • Liz's website
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2011, 12:02:25 am »
Not pedigree then?
www.lizshankland.com www.biggingerpigs.com
Author of the Haynes Pig Manual, Haynes Smallholding Manual, and the Haynes Sheep Manual. Three times winner of the Tamworth Champion of Champions. Teaching smallholding courses at Kate Humble's farm: www.humblebynature.com

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS