Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Gloucester Old Spot x tamworth with tassels (piri piri)  (Read 6830 times)

TRUFFLE

• Joined May 2009
Re: Gloucester Old Spot x tamworth with tassels (piri piri)
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2011, 10:12:40 pm »
Ummmm - friend took paperwork that came with them (we split the lot) - paperwork showed pedigree mum and dad HOWEVER have obviously misled you all, as they were from pedigree stock but NOT registered, so that probably makes much more sense as regards the price - sorry, didn't mean to give anyone with registered pedigrees a cardiac!!  We got a good price but not that much of a bargain!!  As I understand it, OSB's are quite hard to register, only 2 or 3 per litter qualify.....am I right in thinking that??  Anyway, we will unfortunately just eat them (yum yum), so registered pedigree was never important to us (although I've already fallen in love - what fantastic temperaments!) so maybe we may end up doing some breeding at a later date.....KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON all you lucky ones with pukka registered OSB's - wish we'd discovered them 2 years ago!!  ;D

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS