Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: ptotographer needed  (Read 1235 times)

robert waddell

ptotographer needed
« on: April 12, 2011, 03:28:05 pm »
As this post suggests, the Scottish Pig Keepers Association are in need of a photographer for Sunday 17th April to obtain good photos to then be forwarded to The Scottish Farmer. SPKA are holding a pig show workshop at Blackfaulds Farm, Avonbridge, Falkirk, FK1 2JZ. For all who are interested in attending please go to www.scottishpigs.co.uk and reply to the SPKA secretary. Hope to see a lot of you there and a bbq and bevie to follow (bring your own bevie) Start time 11..00am ;D ;D :pig: :pig: :wave:

I also have the pig entry forms for Lesmahagow Show and will be handed out on Sunday.  ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 07:20:29 pm by lillian waddell »

Beewyched

• Joined Feb 2011
  • South Wales
    • tunkeyherd.co.uk
Re: ptotographer needed
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2011, 09:03:07 pm »
Hiya Lillian  :wave:

My OH has a decent camera (Christmas prezzie   :D ) & is a very good amateur artist - watercolours & sketching - & has done some commissioned work in another life  ;)

I'll probably get into trouble for this  ::) but I will make sure the camera comes with us - I'll leave the rest to you  ;D ;D ;D
Tunkey Herd - registered Kune Kune & rare breed poultry - www.tunkeyherdkunekune.com

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS