Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Salchichon and Chorizo online sale??????  (Read 1772 times)

Galician Smallholder

• Joined Dec 2010
Salchichon and Chorizo online sale??????
« on: April 10, 2011, 02:22:06 pm »
For generations as with many Spanish/Galician’s my family have been making salchichon and chorizo, I have just returned from our curing house and it is clear that we have to many for us to eat (even after offloading them to friends and family) remembering how much Waitros was selling them for my wife and I were pondering the possibility of selling them online (shrink wrapped) the meat we use is from free range older sows from our pig farm. Does anyone have any experience of selling their products and know what the regs. regarding such sales. Am yet to do any proper research yet but through I would drop a post hear as my first point of call. Many thanks

Brahma girl

• Joined Aug 2010
  • Norfolk
Re: Salchichon and Chorizo online sale??????
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2011, 04:25:09 pm »
Sorry I have no idea of regs, but what a good idea. I know River cottage sell it online at christmas not sure if they do it other times. Hope you find a way forward, I could be one of your first customers?

I live with my Hubby,dogs Ellie,Coco and Roo, my Cats Cilla, Archie, Chin. We keep beautiful Brahmas in Lemon Pyle. Red Pyle, Blue, Silver Blue, Gold Partridge, Black, Darks, Blue Splash. Lovely French Faverolles, cute Porcelain Pekins,Grey mottled,  Black, Lemon. Also Red Barbu d' Uccle.

Galician Smallholder

• Joined Dec 2010
Re: Salchichon and Chorizo online sale??????
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2011, 04:28:56 pm »
Thanks for the support, will deff start to look into the required regs. and keep you posted. :wave:

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS